Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WV Governor switches to Republican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jim Justice is on the Trump Train!!
I'm surprised anyone from WV would've been a democrat to begin with. Unless cousin [BLEEP] is a lefty thing. Probably is. Not sure which "Identity" that is. Maybe time to make a new one. It's been a couple days.
(08-03-2017, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised anyone from WV would've been a democrat to begin with.  Unless cousin [BLEEP] is a lefty thing.  Probably is.  Not sure which "Identity" that is.  Maybe time to make a new one.  It's been a couple days.

Part of the reason WV split from Virginia was the fact that, despite sharing a name, they are two very different states with two very different populations. WV has been heavily Democratic for a long time, going back at least as far as FDR's New Deal programs that basically kept the state from imploding.
(08-03-2017, 08:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised anyone from WV would've been a democrat to begin with.  Unless cousin [BLEEP] is a lefty thing.  Probably is.  Not sure which "Identity" that is.  Maybe time to make a new one.  It's been a couple days.

Part of the reason WV split from Virginia was the fact that, despite sharing a name, they are two very different states with two very different populations. WV has been heavily Democratic for a long time, going back at least as far as FDR's New Deal programs that basically kept the state from imploding.

I just thought they were all cousin [BLEEP]. I apologize. I don't claim to be the most diverse person. ...and I kinda pride myself in that. Hell, took me years to realize "The Rock" was Samoan and not black. And I like the Rock.
(08-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 08:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Part of the reason WV split from Virginia was the fact that, despite sharing a name, they are two very different states with two very different populations. WV has been heavily Democratic for a long time, going back at least as far as FDR's New Deal programs that basically kept the state from imploding.

I just thought they were all cousin [BLEEP].  I apologize.   I don't claim to be the most diverse person.  ...and I kinda pride myself in that.  Hell, took me years to realize "The Rock" was Samoan and not black.  And I like the Rock.

The Rock's mother is in fact Samoan, but his father is black.
(08-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 08:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Part of the reason WV split from Virginia was the fact that, despite sharing a name, they are two very different states with two very different populations. WV has been heavily Democratic for a long time, going back at least as far as FDR's New Deal programs that basically kept the state from imploding.

I just thought they were all cousin [BLEEP].  I apologize.   I don't claim to be the most diverse person.  ...and I kinda pride myself in that.  Hell, took me years to realize "The Rock" was Samoan and not black.  And I like the Rock.

Let me blow your mind a little further: Slash and Tom Morello are both black.
(08-03-2017, 08:19 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought they were all cousin [BLEEP].  I apologize.   I don't claim to be the most diverse person.  ...and I kinda pride myself in that.  Hell, took me years to realize "The Rock" was Samoan and not black.  And I like the Rock.

Let me blow your mind a little further: Slash and Tom Morello are both black.

The only slash I know is from G&R.  Idk the other guy.  Is the G&R slash black?

Ahhh rage against the machine. Never really got into them.

+1 for you man. Never realized slash was black. I didn't check you on it but holy [BLEEP]. Yeah you've blown my mond

Ahhh rage against the machine. Never really got into them.
Just checked, apparently he is black. Whoa, this whole life of mine I thought he was white. Damn dude. Nice call

So I guess you're really telling me that
1. You're from WV and
2. Not all Wv have sexual relations with their cousins.
The guy finally came to his senses.
That makes 34 GOP governors. Highest count in US HISTORY. Keep on keeping on dems...
He was probably extremely embarrassed by how his party was acting..

I know I would be..