Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 11 game losing streak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
by the end of this season the Jags will be on a 11 game loseing streak. After bears handed Jags a win,team went on a loseing streak. 

Lol and you're 2-14 prediction will be complete. I seriously don't see us winning another game....
Me either.
It's looseing, not loseing. If you're going to butcher a word, do it properly.

Back on point, we'll fluke another win, maybe two.

Quote:It's looseing, not loseing. If you're going to butcher a word, do it properly.

LOL.........everybody knows it's ' looosing '
And all these years I've been spelling it as 'lewzing'... I stand corrected.

Quote:And all these years I've been spelling it as 'lewzing'... I stand corrected.

There is simply NO excuse for any Jaguar fan to not know how to spell " lose " !
Quote:It's looseing, not loseing. If you're going to butcher a word, do it properly.

At this point it is hard to see us getting another win this season. If it does occur, it will indeed be a fluke.
Wonder what Snowwolf's prediction for next year is

My predictation for this year was based on our 3rd pre-season game this year. In other words i don't have it right now. ask me after pre-season week 3 next year. plus all the talk to of how good jags will be. When a team is talked about postive the team crashes,and burns 96% of the time.

Quote:My predictation for this year was based on our 3rd pre-season game this year. In other words i don't have it right now. ask me after pre-season week 3 next year. plus all the talk to of how good jags will be. When a team is talked about postive the team crashes,and burns 96% of the time.

I'll be honest, I thought you were crazy when you said 2-14. Now you look like a genius.
I didn't want to believe his 2-14 prediction but I felt deep down he would be right

Quote:My predictation for this year was based on our 3rd pre-season game this year. In other words i don't have it right now. ask me after pre-season week 3 next year. plus all the talk to of how good jags will be. When a team is talked about postive the team crashes,and burns 96% of the time.

Hmmm... After checking my calculations is appears your math is off.

Clearly, it only happens 91% of the time.

Isn't the correct spelling "losing" ? Loose like my shoe is loose or loosening a bolt 
Whoosh.....

Quote:Whoosh.....

Oh boy
Quote:by the end of this season the Jags will be on a 11 game loseing streak. After bears handed Jags a win,team went on a loseing streak. 
I agree and personally owe an apology to you.  When you said this would be one of the worst seasons ever I doubted you.  I was totally wrong.  I'm not worthy Wolfe
I never wanted to be right,if Jags ended up somehow winning more then 2 games i wouldn't be upset,but i do fore warn you all now. if i end up right those who didn't belieave me won't hear the end of it until next year. 
I thought we'd get at least 6 wins this year, but deep down I knew 2-14 or worse is always a possibility with the loser at coach.
still don't care for Wolfies negativity.  What did it prove?   Nothing but a tantrum fit.  Many positives this year. 

Pages: 1 2