Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just when I thought she couldn't get any dumber.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maxine Waters Says Putin, Er, Pence Needs to Be Impeached After Trump

The Democratic congresswoman has moved on from calling for Donald Trump’s impeachment to now calling for Mike Pence’s impeachment

http://ntknetwork.com/maxine-waters-says...ter-trump/
Her stupidity goes without saying, but the real morons are the ones who keep voting for her. She is a senile old bag.
There's not a lot of brain power exhausted by criticizing her either. Low hanging fruit.
(08-05-2017, 12:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]There's not a lot of brain power exhausted by criticizing her either. Low hanging fruit.

When she's suddenly being put out there as the Great Hope for the Dem party then she because a fair target even is she is an easy one. Remember, Hillary was so bad that Trump got elected, it's not that much farther down to reach the like of her.
(08-05-2017, 12:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 12:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]There's not a lot of brain power exhausted by criticizing her either. Low hanging fruit.

When she's suddenly being put out there as the Great Hope for the Dem party then she because a fair target even is she is an easy one. Remember, Hillary was so bad that Trump got elected, it's not that much farther down to reach the like of her.

If all you know about the MSM is what your supposedly more reliable sources tell you about the MSM, it's easy to understand why you think Waters is "put out there" as the "Great Hope" for the Democratic Party. The reality is there is no hope for the country if either party continues on their current paths.
(08-05-2017, 01:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 12:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]When she's suddenly being put out there as the Great Hope for the Dem party then she because a fair target even is she is an easy one. Remember, Hillary was so bad that Trump got elected, it's not that much farther down to reach the like of her.

If all you know about the MSM is what your supposedly more reliable sources tell you about the MSM, it's easy to understand why you think Waters is "put out there" as the "Great Hope" for the Democratic Party. The reality is there is no hope for the country if either party continues on their current paths.

I don't pay attention to the MSM, I pay attention to what my libby friends are putting on their social media, that's where the heartbeat of the Democratic party is found. I'm firmly in the "let it burn" camp and have been since 2012.
(08-05-2017, 01:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 01:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]If all you know about the MSM is what your supposedly more reliable sources tell you about the MSM, it's easy to understand why you think Waters is "put out there" as the "Great Hope" for the Democratic Party. The reality is there is no hope for the country if either party continues on their current paths.

I don't pay attention to the MSM, I pay attention to what my libby friends are putting on their social media, that's where the heartbeat of the Democratic party is found. I'm firmly in the "let it burn" camp and have been since 2012.

Boy, talk about your small sample size...

If social media is where you're getting your info, your confusion on the subject is understandable. You probably bit on a few fake stories planted by the Russians, too.
(08-05-2017, 02:01 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 01:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I don't pay attention to the MSM, I pay attention to what my libby friends are putting on their social media, that's where the heartbeat of the Democratic party is found. I'm firmly in the "let it burn" camp and have been since 2012.

Boy, talk about your small sample size...

If social media is where you're getting your info, your confusion on the subject is understandable. You probably bit on a few fake stories planted by the Russians, too.

If I am not mistaken, social media won the last election. Seems like a pretty valid place to get info these days.
(08-05-2017, 01:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2017, 12:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]When she's suddenly being put out there as the Great Hope for the Dem party then she because a fair target even is she is an easy one. Remember, Hillary was so bad that Trump got elected, it's not that much farther down to reach the like of her.

All the more reason to have a guy like Trump in office. He has but one allegiance. That is to the American people. You may not like him, but he truly wants to put the federal government back into it's place. That is why all the career politicians oppose him and fear him as much as they do.
So, not only is this woman senile and delusional, but also doesn't live in her district. How does she keep winning elections? Are Californians that dumb?
Consider the source.. Stupid party full of stupid people..