Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Reporter Says Hillary Was DRUNK Election Night and Became PHYSICALLY Violent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

CNN Reporter Says Hillary Was DRUNK Election Night and Became PHYSICALLY Violent

There has been much speculation about why Hillary didn’t give her concession speech on Election Night. The election was called just minutes after John Podesta sent the crowd away from her Victory Party.

Radio host Todd Kincannon from The Kincannon Show says that he heard from a CNN Reporter that Hillary was drunk and violent on election night.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-c...y-violent/

Has anyone seen Bill out in public since the election?
I heard he was seen out buying cigars.

Now we know why Podesta sent everyone home at 2am.......

Quote:Now we know why Podesta sent everyone home at 2am.......

Didn't think about that
The mental image of this scene pleases me.

Bill should have her thrown in jail for domestic violence.

Quote:Bill should have her thrown in jail for domestic violence.

He wouldn't dare...she's got way too much dirt on him.
Maybe she was doing shots for every state she lost thinking she'd only have a lite buzz..

There goes Florida.. CONSUME!!!

There goes Ohio.. CONSUME!!!
Couldn't have written a better blind side to meltdown scenario for the Clintons than they and their surrogates created for themselves. "Let's prop up the pied piper candidates."  LOL

Whoever created karma deserves a medal.

Quote:CNN Reporter Says Hillary Was DRUNK Election Night and Became PHYSICALLY Violent

There has been much speculation about why Hillary didn’t give her concession speech on Election Night. The election was called just minutes after John Podesta sent the crowd away from her Victory Party.

Radio host Todd Kincannon from The Kincannon Show says that he heard from a CNN Reporter that Hillary was drunk and violent on election night.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-cnn-reporter-says-hillary-drunk-election-night-became-physically-violent/'>http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-cnn-reporter-says-hillary-drunk-election-night-became-physically-violent/</a>

Not just the race being called, she conceded t minutes after podesta left the stage. I don't know if it was alcohol induced but I am sure she was beyond upset and probably throwing things.
Quote:CNN Reporter Says Hillary Was DRUNK Election Night and Became PHYSICALLY Violent

http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-c...y-violent/

You will literally believe anything, won't you?

PT Barnum would have loved you.

At least you are for entertainment purposes only.
Did you guys actually read the article and compare it to the thread title?  

"CNN Reporter Says..."    No, that's not exactly what the article said.   Was it?  Where is the CNN reporter in the article?   Who was the CNN reporter?   "Someone told me something but I can't tell you who it was because they might get in trouble..."  

Come on, people.   Aren't you smarter than this? 
CNN reporter obviously doesn't want to get on Hillary's bad side...can't say I blame them.

Quote:Did you guys actually read the article and compare it to the thread title?  

"CNN Reporter Says..."    No, that's not exactly what the article said.   Was it?  Where is the CNN reporter in the article?   Who was the CNN reporter?   "Someone told me something but I can't tell you who it was because they might get in trouble..."  

Lighten up. Does this seem like anyone is taking it seriously? :no:
Quote:Lighten up. Does this seem like anyone is taking it seriously? :no:

Frankly, after reading this "Politics" section for a couple of years, it's hard to tell.  There's so much pure fantasy being published these days, and people lap it up.   It makes me nostalgic for the good old days when we had one source of news: Walter Cronkite.  You got a half hour, and that was it.  We didn't get this fire hose spewing all sorts of nonsense and people having no sense of when they're being intentionally misled. 
i dont know why anybody would doubt its truthfulness.  what candidate wouldn't get angry when they lose?

this is like accusing somebody of having a curse laden tirade while watching their favorite football team get destroyed.  it happens.  it doesn't matter. everybody does it.

Quote:Did you guys actually read the article and compare it to the thread title?  

Welcome to the media. "Sources say..." is like 90% of the news about Trump, and is typically proven false. It is what the media did this ENTIRE election cycle and leftist yuppies ate it up. For you to complain about this is ironic.
Quote:Frankly, after reading this "Politics" section for a couple of years, it's hard to tell. There's so much pure fantasy being published these days, and people lap it up. It makes me nostalgic for the good old days when we had one source of news: Walter Cronkite. You got a half hour, and that was it. We didn't get this fire hose spewing all sorts of nonsense and people having no sense of when they're being intentionally misled.

That's very true!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-cnn-reporter-says-hillary-drunk-election-night-became-physically-violent/'>http://clashdaily.com/2016/11/shocking-cnn-reporter-says-hillary-drunk-election-night-became-physically-violent/</a>

I saw that reported in a couple of places with credible sources. Not really surprising that she's resort to expletives and throwing FBI games that weren't nailed down. She was in no condition to accept defeat, and surely wasn't prepared.
Pages: 1 2 3