Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Jaguars think Fournette 'capable' of leading league in rushing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars think Fournette 'capable' of leading league in rushing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...in-rushing

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette believes he can lead the league in rushing as a rookie just like Ezekiel Elliott did a year ago. One reason why? The NFL "is a lot slower than I really thought," he
Nah, he's gonna get hurt and miss a couple of games. Straight ahead bulldozers get injured frequently
I think it's funny, he doesn't think the NFL is as fast as people said it is. I don't recall any rookie ever saying that. Usually it's "Geez, wow, I didn't realize how fast it is at this level."

One thing he has in common with Elliott is that when he gets the handoff, he hits the hole hard and fast. So he gets an extra yard that other backs probably wouldn't get.
No way he leads the league. I will just be happy is he has a solid year. It has been a while since we have seen a solid year out of a single running back.
How did you get to no way, 2nd week in August? Article headline says he's 'capable'. Didn't read the piece but capability is Fournette...