Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Luke Bowanko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luke had a really good game last night.  I know he was playing against the backups but he was solid. I hope we get to see him against some 1s in pre-season.  Bo at center and Linder at  RG i think would make the line bettter.  He knows how to get to the 2nd level and running the ball is what we want to do.  I will be watching him as much as I will Cam against Tampa.  The long Grant run he got to the 2nd level and laid the defender out and both long passing TDs he helped give the QB time and a clean pocket as well.
Dude, our starting oline was almost flawless. Ivory had a nice run. 4net had some nice runs. 0 sacks. And Cam Robinson is going to be a star.
Looks like he's getting some reps at LG and in a legit battle with Omameh. About time.
(08-21-2017, 06:38 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he's getting some reps at LG and in a legit battle with Omameh. About time.

Omameh was not good against TB. Won't be hard to supplant at all.
(08-21-2017, 06:40 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2017, 06:38 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he's getting some reps at LG and in a legit battle with Omameh. About time.

Omameh was not good against TB. Won't be hard to supplant at all.

He was going against one of the best DT's in the game. While he wasn't good, cant say it was unexpected or surprising. Omameh's main issue has been consistently which Marrone has brought up on more than one occasion. I'm a fan of Bow though and would like to see if he can edge Omameh out in the last few days of camp.
Bow! He needs to be at one of the guard positions. That line needs some nasty.
(08-21-2017, 06:54 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Bow! He needs to be at one of the guard positions. That line needs some nasty.

Marrone just said that Bow is "heavily" in the mix at LG to possibly replace Omameh. 
i mean, IDK what happened, we drafted the guy who managed to shut down aaron donald in college and he never hits the field and AD is one of the best d tackles in the game