Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Jaguars claim cornerback Charles James II off waivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars claim cornerback Charles James II off waivers

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...3ef09407e0

The Jacksonville Jaguars have claimed fourth-year CB Charles James II off waivers from Buffalo
I like adding guys with a Roman numeral after their name. It gives us a touch of class.
(08-14-2017, 05:09 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]I like adding guys with a Roman numeral after their name. It gives us a touch of class.

Good catch.  I thought that his last name was II and thought that was unusual.  Should we call him "junior"?
Should we call him junior? It depends how big he is.
(08-14-2017, 05:20 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Should we call him junior? It depends how big he is.

He's a 5'9" smurf, so junior would fit him just fine. I'll just call him camp fodder though.
Isn't he the kid with the colorful socks that was on Hard Knocks with the Texans a couple years ago?
I know him through one of my friends that played college with him. He is a good dude and wish him the best. Hoping he can make the squad come opening day.
Good special team player, backup CB
Championship
Local kid. Graduated from Mandarin High.
Camp body
A human runover dummy for Founette