Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which 'Weapon' was used in a triple slaying in New York Saturday, and which one wasn’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘Rampage’ Murders with Hammer in NY: No ‘Background Check’

What Fox News is describing as the “grisly” murders of three women in a suburban New York home over the weekend raises some uncomfortable facts for the gun prohibition lobbying groups that suggest tougher gun laws will prevent murders and mayhem.

http://libertyparkpress.com/rampage-murd...und-check/
.45 ACP  Two to the torso and one to the head would have stopped his action.
Are you insinuating that a gun is not a weapon?
I think he's insinuating that hammer sales should require background checks now.
(08-15-2017, 11:37 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's insinuating that hammer sales should require background checks now.

At least regulate the size of the hammers...
No one outside of framers need a waffle head hammer...

Should be required to be under 12 oz or something like that....

While we're at it... baseball bats... cooking grease/oil.... kitchen utensils...

man... we should get this figured out quick... too many weapons in the hands of every day 'Muricans.
(08-15-2017, 12:38 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2017, 11:37 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's insinuating that hammer sales should require background checks now.

At least regulate the size of the hammers...
No one outside of framers need a waffle head hammer...

Should be required to be under 12 oz or something like that....

While we're at it... baseball bats... cooking grease/oil.... kitchen utensils...

man... we should get this figured out quick... too many weapons in the hands of every day 'Muricans.

Would that be on assault hammers, or include assault style hammers as well with longer handles?
Black market hammers are gonna skyrocket
[Image: hammer.jpg]