Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags bringing in Dan Carpenter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@RapSheet

#Jaguars are bringing in FA kicker Dan Carpenter to work out and potentially compete with incumbent Jason Myers, source said.
(08-18-2017, 01:21 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]@RapSheet

#Jaguars are bringing in FA kicker Dan Carpenter to work out and potentially compete with incumbent Jason Myers, source said.

What kind of arm does he have?
This is already in the kicker thread.
(08-18-2017, 01:50 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]This is already in the kicker thread.

No this is in the "Why didn't we bring in a kicker" thread. This thread is much better.
(08-18-2017, 02:02 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 01:50 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]This is already in the kicker thread.

No this is in the "Why didn't we bring in a kicker" thread. This thread is much better.

[Image: giphy_5.gif]
Goodbye Myers.
Worth noting he was the kicker for the Bills while Marrone was there.

Thanks for the finger wag, J-Dub.

Glad to see they've decided to bring a kicker in. If he passes his tryout, my guess is he'll be the kicker. I think they're done with Meyers.
Yes glad we are bring in an old vet kicker, those guys last for a reason
(08-18-2017, 03:27 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the finger wag, J-Dub.

Glad to see they've decided to bring a kicker in.  If he passes his tryout, my guess is he'll be the kicker.  I think they're done with Meyers.

Our current kicker is so underwhelming that FBT can't remember his name after how many seasons and FBT remembers guys from fifteen years ago who spent a week or so here before they got waived. Probably the best evidence yet why he needs at least serious competition already.
They brought in another also..it's on PFT.