Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Defcon Reduced to SAFEST LEVEL Since DJT Elected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Defcon nuclear threat REDUCED to safest level following Donald Trump victory
"The Defcon Warning System, a private organisation which monitors world events and estimates the nuclear threat against America, is now at Level 5 - its lowest possible state.

Just weeks ago the warning was accelerated to Level 3 following increased tensions between US and Russia, with insiders fearing the West was creeping closer to nuclear war.

Level 3 means US troops could be mobilised in as little as 15 minutes.

But the group, made up of experts claiming to have contacts within the US security industry, have seen Donald Trump’s election win as a pacifier for Russian relations.

The group wrote on its website: “The United States took a tentative step toward a more isolationist policy with its recent presidential election."

------------------------

Would you look at that? Already winning. I can imagine if HRC were elected that Defcon level wouldn't have budged an inch.

When will DJT get his peace prize?

Beat me to it you did........

[Image: Kim.png]

Quote:[Image: Kim.png]

Showing off the Hillary Clinton fashion line. Looking good.
Quote:[Image: Kim.png]

That little thug know if he starts some defecation he'll have the US, China, and Russia breathing down his throat
Quote:Defcon nuclear threat REDUCED to safest level following Donald Trump victory

"The Defcon Warning System, a private organisation which monitors world events and estimates the nuclear threat against America, is now at Level 5 - its lowest possible state.

Just weeks ago the warning was accelerated to Level 3 following increased tensions between US and Russia, with insiders fearing the West was creeping closer to nuclear war.

But the group, made up of experts claiming to have contacts within the US security industry, have seen Donald Trump’s election win as a pacifier for Russian relations.

The group wrote on its website: “The United States took a tentative step toward a more isolationist policy with its recent presidential election."

------------------------

Would you look at that? Already winning. I can imagine if HRC were elected that Defcon level wouldn't have budged an inch.

LOL ... Donald is just waiting for word from Putin as to whom he should name as Sec. of Defense. Probably Donald Jr.
The US is already retuning to respectability on the world stage. Something they has been sorely lacking for the past 8 years. The days of groveling, bowing,and apologizing are finally over.
Quote:The US is already retuning to respectability on the world stage. Something they has been sorely lacking for the past 8 years. The days of groveling, bowing,and apologizing are finally over.

No kidding. Look at what China said after their call with DJT.

Chinese media praise Trump's 'experience and ideology'

"Monday's conversation was "diplomatically impeccable and has bolstered optimism over bilateral relations in the next four years", China's frequently nationalistic Global Times newspaper said in an editorial."

I thought the Chinese were going to hate Trump? Silly media.

Underlines the fraud of 0bama's "peace prize" and the utter failure of his foreign policy.  What a "legacy..."

dang. was really hoping Hillary would show Russia a thing or two.  i really want revenge for the hacking of her grocery order emails

Quote:The US is already retuning to respectability on the world stage. Something they has been sorely lacking for the past 8 years. The days of groveling, bowing,and apologizing are finally over.

WikiLeaks be like ..... now whadda we do?
All of those debates and commercials and at the end of the day, it all came down to "which side of the Weiner people were on".

Thanks Obama!

Quote:LOL ... Donald is just waiting for word from Putin as to whom he should name as Sec. of Defense. Probably Donald Jr.

You have been eating salt for a straight week now. Go easy!
Why would we be afraid of Russia? We've made them happy.

Quote:Defcon nuclear threat REDUCED to safest level following Donald Trump victory

------------------------

A Nobel Peace Prize for surrendering to the Russians?   That's funny.  
Quote:Why would we be afraid of Russia? We've made them happy.

oh no we really missed out. we could have had Hillary and WW3. BUMMER
Quote:oh no we really missed out. we could have had Hillary and WW3. BUMMER

Yup
Quote:oh no we really missed out. we could have had Hillary and WW3. BUMMER

Yeah cause that was a realistic outcome. Here I thought now the election was over we would leave fantasy land.
Quote:Yeah cause that was a realistic outcome. Here I thought now the election was over we would leave fantasy land.

Really?  Why would you think that?  

Remember: Obama's a secret muslim born in Kenya who's planning on taking over Texas.

Pages: 1 2