Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has ramped up calls to remove "reprehensible" Confederate statues from the halls of Congress -- but left unsaid in her public denunciations is that her father helped dedicate such a statue decades ago while mayor of Baltimore.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/...ument.html
Hahahaha
You know what that means?

It means Nancy Pelosi is a racist bigot
Doh! Well then. We'll see how much attention the left gives this. Probably not as much as Gen. Lee's second niece, twice removed saying the monuments should be removed because Gen. Lee would want it that way.
Oh, so you want to start talking about Trump's father?

How about Jared's father?

Let's see how much attention the right gives this. Breitbart skips that kind of stuff don't they? Although, if Donald doesn't play nice I expect to see a few articles about slumlord Jared.

We'll see how quickly it takes for Drifter to post those.
(08-25-2017, 01:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you want to start talking about Trump's father?

Let's see how much attention the right gives this. Breitbart skips that kind of stuff don't they? Although, if Donald doesn't play nice I expect to see a few articles about slumlord Jared.

Not sure on the association to the topic of confederate monuments, but old news anyways. I thought you had a subscription to The Washington Post? I'm sure you're aware that they just did a recap of "controversies you've already forgotten" in their newsletter. Some gems in there for ya to foam at.
(08-25-2017, 06:07 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 01:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you want to start talking about Trump's father?

Not sure on the association to the topic of confederate monuments, but old news anyways. I thought you had a subscription to The Washington Post? I'm sure you're aware that they just did a recap of "controversies you've already forgotten" in their newsletter. Some gems in there for ya to foam at.

The topic isn't association to confederate monuments. The subject is Drifter's never subtle efforts to tie Nnnacy Pelosi to the actions of her father.

If Breitbart/Fox wants to play that game they better beware how stupid they'll look regarding Trump and Kushner.

I'm sure you are glad to have Bannon back. It beats the Skin Head Gazette for reading on the throne.
(08-25-2017, 11:11 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 06:07 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure on the association to the topic of confederate monuments, but old news anyways. I thought you had a subscription to The Washington Post? I'm sure you're aware that they just did a recap of "controversies you've already forgotten" in their newsletter. Some gems in there for ya to foam at.

The topic isn't association to confederate monuments. The subject is Drifter's never subtle efforts to tie Nnnacy Pelosi to the actions of her father.

If Breitbart/Fox wants to play that game they better beware how stupid they'll look regarding Trump and Kushner.

I'm sure you are glad to have Bannon back. It beats the Skin Head Gazette for reading on the throne.

So just like how the lefties and minorities in this country want to tie today's white males to the actions of their (great-great-great-grand) fathers? I think you finally might understand why we feel a bit of resentment towards that treatment.
(08-26-2017, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 11:11 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]The topic isn't association to confederate monuments. The subject is Drifter's never subtle efforts to tie Nnnacy Pelosi to the actions of her father.

So just like how the lefties and minorities in this country want to tie today's white males to the actions of their (great-great-great-grand) fathers? I think you finally might understand why we feel a bit of resentment towards that treatment.

I thought only "leftists" were such sensitive souls.

If your great, great .... whatevers were decent people why do you care what others think?

And I'm sure that was Drifters motivation. Do you not see what Drifter posts? I don't think he's somehow trying to defend his great grandfather.

But if that's what you want to think ...
(08-26-2017, 04:14 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2017, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So just like how the lefties and minorities in this country want to tie today's white males to the actions of their (great-great-great-grand) fathers? I think you finally might understand why we feel a bit of resentment towards that treatment.

I thought only "leftists" were such sensitive souls.

If your great, great .... whatevers were decent people why do you care what others think?

And I'm sure that was Drifters motivation. Do you not see what Drifter posts? I don't think he's somehow trying to defend his great grandfather.

But if that's what you want to think ...

I'm not sensitive, but I recognize danger when I see it, thats why I feel about the left as I do. Petty tyrants freed by their own consciences to do evil while believing they do good.

Nice deflection.  One of your liberal icons is linked to this white supremacy nonsense using the same failed logic that the left has used to tie every republican and conservative white male to it, and your response is to throw up a couple of straw men.  Libs don't like it when their lack of logic is turned back around on them.
(08-30-2017, 10:51 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice deflection.  One of your liberal icons is linked to this white supremacy nonsense using the same failed logic that the left has used to tie every republican and conservative white male to it, and your response is to throw up a couple of straw men.  Libs don't like it when their lack of logic is turned back around on them.

You weren't expecting anything else, were you?
(08-30-2017, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2017, 10:51 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]Nice deflection.  One of your liberal icons is linked to this white supremacy nonsense using the same failed logic that the left has used to tie every republican and conservative white male to it, and your response is to throw up a couple of straw men.  Libs don't like it when their lack of logic is turned back around on them.

You weren't expecting anything else, were you?

Nah.  Just calling it out because this is a message board.  It's what we do!