Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Take me to Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Cause Barry makes me scream hallelujah after watching Cyprien for years.
AMEN TO THAT! lol
Barry is the one bright light I've seen from our free agent spending so far. He goes hard on every play and it shows.
(08-25-2017, 02:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Barry is the one bright light I've seen from our free agent spending so far. He goes hard on every play and it shows.

It's certainly not Campbell. Dude gives 75 percent each play. A paid vacation for him it seems.
(08-25-2017, 07:11 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 02:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Barry is the one bright light I've seen from our free agent spending so far. He goes hard on every play and it shows.

It's certainly not Campbell. Dude gives 75 percent each play. A paid vacation for him it seems.

A lot of vets give less than 100% in these garbage games. He has to worry about his health for the real season.
Indeed Church has consistently been one of the most impressive players throughout the preseason.
(08-25-2017, 08:05 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 07:11 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]It's certainly not Campbell. Dude gives 75 percent each play. A paid vacation for him it seems.

A lot of vets give less than 100% in these garbage games. He has to worry about his health for the real season.

I'm wondering if Tashaun Gipson is coasting like Campbell, just abysmal effort in tackling... that dive at the legs of Stewart on the 2nd play, no wrap up or hustle I was amazed tbh.
(08-25-2017, 08:58 AM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 08:05 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of vets give less than 100% in these garbage games. He has to worry about his health for the real season.

I'm wondering if Tashaun Gipson is coasting like Campbell, just abysmal effort in tackling... that dive at the legs of Stewart on the 2nd play, no wrap up or hustle I was amazed tbh.

I'm not going to complain about Gipson because I know he's less than average and it's a matter of time before he is replaced

Campbell looks really good. Huge upgrade .. it's the Nose tackles that are concerning me. Campbell see double teams nearly every snap and the Noses have done nothing
Church looks like he's been in a system that knows what they are doing... Very impressive.
Unless a player is having to work for a position on the team I don't care if they give 75% in the preseason. Like it was already said, these guys have to think long-term. Killing it in the preseason isn't going to do them any favors, especially if they're older players or have already been in the league a few years.

(08-25-2017, 09:20 AM)David4499 Wrote: [ -> ]Church looks like he's been in a system that knows what they are doing...  Very impressive.

He does look like he knows what he's doing. I told my dad, "that dude wants his job."

I was also enjoying Wynn. Dude looks so small but he works.
Caldwell gets some credit here. Church makes me laugh at Cyp.
Church kills it, probably the most impressive player on defense last night. Everything we wanted in Cyprien he did and more.

What are you even talking about he barely played against the bucs, and vs the Panthers he had 3 QB knock downs