Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump's Transition team is just learning what a president does.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
rare.com, deadspin, and snewsi. I can send you links that have Area 51 evidence too if you want.

It's almost like he has never been president before!

Those are some pretty bizarre sources though. Drifter would be proud.

Quote:It's almost like he has never been president before!

Those are some pretty bizarre sources though. Drifter would be proud.

He was not prepared to be president. 
Quote: 

“They are blatantly unprepared and don’t really have any sort of plan at all so far,” our source told us. “The best illustration is there were no prepared policy statements or papers. Whereas in 2012 Romney’s team had hundreds of pages worth of federal policy transitions planned and written out, Trump’s team had (as of Wednesday) literally no pages.
Quote:He was not prepared to be president. 

He isn't president yet. He still has 2 months to learn. I'm good with it.
Quote:He isn't president yet. He still has 2 months to learn. I'm good with it.

So when he puts the country into a recession, we can go with the excuse of "learning on the job"

Basically give him the Gus Bradley pass right?
Quote:So when he puts the country into a recession, we can go with the excuse of "learning on the job"

And when he doesn't put the country into a recession, you'll find something else to cry about.
Quote:So when he puts the country into a recession, we can go with the excuse of "learning on the job"

You were against the Gus Bradley hire before he even started?

Also, since Trump has been elected the economy is booming. Thanks Trump!
Man you Libs are bitter..

So funny lol

Where exactly do you get the idea he would put the country into a recession? It has shown quite the opposite during his 6 day tenure as President-Elect.
Quote:And when he doesn't put the country into a recession, you'll find something else to cry about.

Ill cry about him not throwing people in jail because they refuse to stand for the anthem.
Quote:He was not prepared to be president. 

And the community organizer with minimal (mostly campaigning) government experience was better prepared?

If you read this article and left with anything other than an overt bias against him, then I have beach-front property in Arizona that you'd love.
Quote:You were against the Gus Bradley hire before he even started?

Also, since Trump has been elected the economy is booming. Thanks Trump!

For the record I wanted Greg Roman.
Quote:For the record I wanted Greg Roman.

That guy stunk just as bad, but NOBODY saw this coming out of Gus, not even Nostradamus. 
Quote:Ill cry about him not throwing people in jail because they refuse to stand for the anthem.

Uh what?
Quote:Where exactly do you get the idea he would put the country into a recession? It has shown quite the opposite during his 6 day tenure as President-Elect.

He wants to deregulate banks, eliminate labor unions, eliminate the corporate tax.

Trumpinomics 2.0
Quote:And the community organizer with minimal (mostly campaigning) government experience was better prepared?

If you read this article and left with anything other than an overt bias against him, then I have beach-front property in Arizona that you'd love.

The "messiah" served as a senator. 
Quote:He wants to deregulate banks, eliminate labor unions, eliminate the corporate tax.

Trumpinomics 2.0

Eliminate labor unions is a new one. Eliminate the corporate tax? Come on, man. You are just trolling now.
Quote:Eliminate labor unions is a new one. Eliminate the corporate tax? Come on, man. You are just trolling now.

It's just a drive by throwing poo on the wall.
Pages: 1 2