Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predict the Unbelievable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This season is such a depressing clown show, yeah I know that horse has been ground into dust. So why don't we have some fun and predict the next unbelievable way we screw up. I mean bouncing a ball off the foot of running back for a pick, REALLY!

So here goes: Blake goes to spike the ball to kill the clock at the end of the first half but it is so off target he hits Linder's butt and the wobbly pass bounces up and hits Blake in the face and careens across the line into the hands of a Lion who then takes it to the house
I'll go with something a bit more simple - as Jason Myers gets ready to kick the game-winning FG, the kick is blocked and returned for the TD, Khan is so irate that he fires Gus and Dave immediately after the game.

He may top the "butt fumble" of sanchez. *shudder*

[Image: giphy.gif]

An actual Jaguar escapes from Jax zoo, makes its way into the stadium undetected and mauls Bortles mistaking him for an oversized duck.
Quote:I'll go with something a bit more simple - as Jason Myers gets ready to kick the game-winning FG, the kick is blocked and returned for the TD, Khan is so irate that he fires Gus and Dave immediately after the game. 

This would be totally unbelievable.  Unfortunately, The only way Gus gets fired if he is caught hooking up Khans wife in the equipment room with Tony Khan in the corner taking stats on Gus performance.
Dante Fowler lines up 15 yards in mid air and is given a 13 yard penalty.

This epic way to fail (onside kick) may be something we should be looking in to.

[Image: miskick_630.jpg]

Quote:This epic way to fail (onside kick) may be something we should be looking in to.

[Image: miskick_630.jpg]
Hahahaha! Did Boswell really try a rabona? That's cheeky!
Marks jumping offside when everyone on the planet but him knew what was going on, just wow
jags win

Quote:Marks jumping offside when everyone on the planet but him knew what was going on, just wow

Dude. Everyone knows Stafford does that every 4th and short. Throws out a screaming hard count. Marks is ridiculous. How about watching the ball!
Quote:This season is such a depressing clown show, yeah I know that horse has been ground into dust. So why don't we have some fun and predict the next unbelievable way we screw up. I mean bouncing a ball off the foot of running back for a pick, REALLY!

So here goes: Blake goes to spike the ball to kill the clock at the end of the first half but it is so off target he hits Linder's butt and the wobbly pass bounces up and hits Blake in the face and careens across the line into the hands of a Lion who then takes it to the house

The first butt pick 6 in NFL history.  .