Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida cast more votes for president than any other state. More than California, more than Texas, more than New York.

I find that stat amazing.

I'm not gonna lie trump hit a cord with the rednecks like no one I've ever seen. Most of my friends and family are pretty damn apolitical. They hate Democrats but have never supported republicans they just stay home and complain all of them are corrupt. This time around youd think I was the apolitical one I wasn't nearly as excited about trump but they all had the signs the t-shirts the whole nine yards. A few of them even drove people to polls last cycle they didn't even know where to vote!

I don't know if that played a factor but I can think of at least 20 close family and friends that never vote that voted this time.
Quote:Florida cast more votes for president than any other state. More than California, more than Texas, more than New York.

Did not realize. Thanks for pointing that out, it is interesting.
I'm wondering to what extent the expected close race in Florida was a factor in this data,  compared to the other states that there was almost no doubt about the outcome? 

Quote:I'm wondering to what extent the expected close race in Florida was a factor in this data, compared to the other states that there was almost no doubt about the outcome?

Exactly
Quote:Florida cast more votes for president than any other state. More than California, more than Texas, more than New York.

I cast 24 votes but apparently that wasn't enough   :woot: