Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Former banker talks about how money controls the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Granted I tend to be more interested in conspiracies than most but I came across a really interesting set of video interviews from this past year with a former banker who was deep into the financial world. He talks about some of his tasks which involved moving large amounts of money around the globe , manipulation of the global markets by people , and the shadowy way in which a relatively small group of of extremely powerful people try to control everything around the world  through financial slavery and other methods. 

Talks about his personal experiences with these groups , the weird ways they operate , their prime objective to take away our human rights etc etc.  They are pretty long interviews but I found them really eye opening. In another part he talks about how the creation of debt and interest rates are one of the easiest ways the powerful control the world.  It gets odd in parts but he seems very genuine and is obviously a smart guy.  

Even if you don't believe his story for whatever reason I think it details whats going on pretty well.

To make it even more interesting he ended up dying mysteriously in Florida recently.

Part 1

https://youtu.be/VzoaxTudJks 

Part 2 

https://youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k

Part 3
https://youtu.be/Y0Fwe4YkMa4
This has been an ongoing conspiracy for decades now, possibly centuries. I hate to use the word "conspiracy" at this point because for me it's more of a matter of fact and no longer a myth.

If you ever get a ton of time on your hands (more like three and a half hours give or take) and you really want to delve into a rabbit hole and possibly the mother of all theories. I highly recommend "Everything is a rich man's trick". I discovered Peter Joseph's "Zeitgeist" when I was about sixteen. It helped open my eyes up and to question things more often. He's since done a part II and maybe part III to that as well.

But that one I just recommended is insane. And it's so compelling and thought provoking it'll make your stomach turn. It gets into politics, the deep state, how the CIA has operated for years. The JFK assassination. And how that proposed report from our Government still makes no damn sense at all. It touches on WWI and WWII. It follows the biggest thing that I've always been interested in now and what I mostly focus on right now in our politics. The money trail. Follow the money.
What he said may have been true in the past, but I can tell you there are banks that have been caught working with the Russian mob, funneling money for the Mexican cartel and they have paid large sums of money in the multi billion dollar range in fines.

The legislation back in the 90's all the way up to 5 years ago were much less than what they are today and continue to get more strict. The fines continue to also go up. There were bankers that would flat out play the market and the clients 20 years ago that are unable to do that today because of regulations. They used to say the best and brightest would go to Wall Street because of this, but because those types of things are no longer possible (or at the very least are much tougher to pull off without major risk) they are finding other places to work.
(08-28-2017, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]This has been an ongoing conspiracy for decades now, possibly centuries. I hate to use the word "conspiracy" at this point because for me it's more of a matter of fact and no longer a myth.

If you ever get a ton of time on your hands (more like three and a half hours give or take) and you really want to delve into a rabbit hole and possibly the mother of all theories. I highly recommend "Everything is a rich man's trick". I discovered Peter Joseph's "Zeitgeist" when I was about sixteen. It helped open my eyes up and to question things more often. He's since done a part II and maybe part III to that as well.

But that one I just recommended is insane. And it's so compelling and thought provoking it'll make your stomach turn. It gets into politics, the deep state, how the CIA has operated for years. The JFK assassination. And how that proposed report from our Government still makes no damn sense at all. It touches on WWI and WWII. It follows the biggest thing that I've always been interested in now and what I mostly focus on right now in our politics. The money trail. Follow the money.

Yeah its 100% a fact to me.  

Cheers I'll check that out. Is that the documentary "Zeitgeist"? 

Once you lift the curtain up of what the world's really like its pretty rotten. The casual disregard for human life by all of those in major power sickens me. Yeah its all about the money now, politicans can lie all they want about what the believe or support but money tells the truth. Look at who is backing who and what are they being backed for. Even look at some the stuff in Europe. All these bailouts for banks, keeping the countries in constant debt as means of control and passing on the burden to the poor. Its been happening for years, the rich get more and more, the poor get less and less.

I'm just not sure how we got to the point where this is all so acceptable.

(08-28-2017, 12:50 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]What he said may have been true in the past, but I can tell you there are banks that have been caught working with the Russian mob, funneling money for the Mexican cartel and they have paid large sums of money in the multi billion dollar range in fines.

The legislation back in the 90's all the way up to 5 years ago were much less than what they are today and continue to get more strict.  The fines continue to also go up.  There were bankers that would flat out play the market and the clients 20 years ago that are unable to do that today because of regulations.  They used to say the best and brightest would go to Wall Street because of this, but because those types of things are no longer possible (or at the very least are much tougher to pull off without major risk) they are finding other places to work.

Those fines are all bogus though. Any fine they get is easily payable by shifting money around or simply bumping up the cost of business a bit. The whole financial system is designed to play outside of the rules. Theres literally no advantage to doing things by the book.  

The world's still ran by banks, corporations and large financial groups.
This all falls under "The Golden Rule"... He who has the gold, makes the rules.

But on topic...

If you want to put out that conspiracy fire with a little fact gasoline, look into the Rothschild family. Scary [BLEEP] going on with that group and what they control.

Sent from my RCT6203W46 using Tapatalk
(08-28-2017, 09:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]This has been an ongoing conspiracy for decades now, possibly centuries. I hate to use the word "conspiracy" at this point because for me it's more of a matter of fact and no longer a myth.

Yeah its 100% a fact to me.  

Once you lift the curtain up of what the world's really like its pretty rotten. The casual disregard for human life by all of those in major power sickens me. Yeah its all about the money now, politicans can lie all they want about what the believe or support but money tells the truth. Look at who is backing who and what are they being backed for. Even look at some the stuff in Europe. All these bailouts for banks, keeping the countries in constant debt as means of control and passing on the burden to the poor. Its been happening for years, the rich get more and more, the poor get less and less.

(08-28-2017, 12:50 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]What he said may have been true in the past, but I can tell you there are banks that have been caught working with the Russian mob, funneling money for the Mexican cartel and they have paid large sums of money in the multi billion dollar range in fines.

The legislation back in the 90's all the way up to 5 years ago were much less than what they are today and continue to get more strict.  The fines continue to also go up.  There were bankers that would flat out play the market and the clients 20 years ago that are unable to do that today because of regulations.  They used to say the best and brightest would go to Wall Street because of this, but because those types of things are no longer possible (or at the very least are much tougher to pull off without major risk) they are finding other places to work.

Those fines are all bogus though. Any fine they get is easily payable by shifting money around or simply bumping up the cost of business a bit. The whole financial system is designed to play outside of the rules. Theres literally no advantage to doing things by the book.  

Both are good. Everything is a rich man's trick is the 3.5 hour long one that really gets your attention though. He goes way back. And it's extremely compelling.
(08-29-2017, 07:49 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 09:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its 100% a fact to me.  

Both are good. Everything is a rich man's trick is the 3.5 hour long one that really gets your attention though. He goes way back. And it's extremely compelling.

I watched it on your recommendation. Very thought provoking.
(08-28-2017, 09:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]The world's still ran by banks, corporations and large financial groups.

I'm thinking, would I prefer a world run by banks, corporations, and large financial groups, or a world run by an uneducated mob led by political demagogues and radio talk show hosts? 

I think I might go with the banks and corporations. 

I'm not joking.
(08-29-2017, 12:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 09:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]The world's still ran by banks, corporations and large financial groups.

I'm thinking, would I prefer a world run by banks, corporations, and large financial groups, or a world run by an uneducated mob led by political demagogues and radio talk show hosts? 

I'm not joking.
The thing is....those political demagogues and radio talk show hosts have no power. So it's really just banks and corporations regardless. 

Personally I think in a few years I'll aim to go off the grid as much as possible and buy land abroad.
(08-29-2017, 02:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 12:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking, would I prefer a world run by banks, corporations, and large financial groups, or a world run by an uneducated mob led by political demagogues and radio talk show hosts? 

I'm not joking.
The thing is....those political demagogues and radio talk show hosts have no power. So it's really just banks and corporations regardless. 

Personally I think in a few years I'll aim to go off the grid as much as possible and buy land abroad.

I just purchased 60 acres in the "middle of nowhere".  I've already acquired a sign that reads "If You Drive Beyond This Point, You Are No Longer A Trespasser, You Are A Target".
(08-29-2017, 11:04 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 07:49 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Both are good. Everything is a rich man's trick is the 3.5 hour long one that really gets your attention though. He goes way back. And it's extremely compelling.

I watched it on your recommendation. Very thought provoking.

Good deal. I've probably listened to it off and on now for the last two years. It's pretty thought provoking indeed.
(08-29-2017, 04:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 02:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is....those political demagogues and radio talk show hosts have no power. So it's really just banks and corporations regardless. 

I just purchased 60 acres in the "middle of nowhere".  I've already acquired a sign that reads "If You Drive Beyond This Point, You Are No Longer A Trespasser, You Are A Target".

Maybe have a laser at the front gate that points on them just to scare them a bit more..
(08-29-2017, 04:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 02:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is....those political demagogues and radio talk show hosts have no power. So it's really just banks and corporations regardless. 

You're not going to be popular with your UPS guy.

I live on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere. Believe me, isolation is over rated.
(08-30-2017, 03:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 04:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I just purchased 60 acres in the "middle of nowhere".  I've already acquired a sign that reads "If You Drive Beyond This Point, You Are No Longer A Trespasser, You Are A Target".

You're not going to be popular with your UPS guy.

I live on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere. Believe me, isolation is over rated.

Haha. I have my poor guy here like every other day too.
"Former banker talks about how money controls the world."

In other news, water is wet.

Seriously, do rich people have power? Yes. Do large economic enterprises have power? Yes.

Has it ever not been that way in the entire history of humans? No. Would we want it any other way? No. I wouldn't.
(08-31-2017, 06:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"Former banker talks about how money controls the world."  

Seriously, do rich people have power?  Yes.  Do large economic enterprises have power?  Yes.  

Has it ever not been that way in the entire history of humans?  No.  Would we want it any other way?  No.  I wouldn't.

The tried and true "rich people are cheats and evil" shtick, never fails to stir up the jealous and paranoid. Never mind that we're richer and better off globally than we've ever been, we need to tear it all down so we can be like Venezuela and Cuba! Great idea!
(08-31-2017, 06:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"Former banker talks about how money controls the world."  

Seriously, do rich people have power?  Yes.  Do large economic enterprises have power?  Yes.  

Has it ever not been that way in the entire history of humans?  No.  Would we want it any other way?  No.  I wouldn't.

Did you watch the interviews? 

I'd personally prefer a world where things are more equal and the top 1% don't have so much more money and influence than the rest combined. I am a commie though so I'm bound to think that
(08-31-2017, 07:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

The tried and true "rich people are cheats and evil" shtick, never fails to stir up the jealous and paranoid. Never mind that we're richer and better off globally than we've ever been, we need to tear it all down so we can be like Venezuela and Cuba! Great idea!

That's the thing. Give it time. We've been through these very same slumps in 2008 and the Great Depression. And it can happen again to the point to where we'll never truly recover from it. It may not be as bad as the rest of the world has it. But you can make the argument that in due time it can surely happen. I am not jealous nor paranoid of it either. I live a comfortable life. I am thankful for it. But I am still concerned for my future if it's there when I reach my 50's and look towards 60 to retire after busting my [BLEEP] and my balls to feed into this greedy [BLEEP] system.

I don't think we need to tear the whole system down. But to say that it's better than it was way back when doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread either or that it can't be improved greatly. I mean, if you're cool getting jacked 1/4 every year in the taxes you pay in compared to the little bone they throw you back every income tax season that's fine.

But to me it's ridiculous. We're working 1/4 a year for free. For nothing. When you factor in how much the average american pays into their taxes it's sickening that we're losing three months of work to "society" where god only knows what the Government is doing with it. 

Meanwhile these [BLEEP] suckers leach from the top, send [BLEEP] off shores to not be penalized and then go about telling US how to live our [BLEEP] lives. They're the ones tilting and rigging the table. It'll go so far before the greed dries up the well and we start losing more than you realize overall. You'll start losing your retirement money worse than what people saw in 2008. And most importantly. Your freedom. They'll put some laws in place I am sure to try and [BLEEP] us some more.
Lord Rothschild was making some waves in the news recently. Check this out. He's pulling away from the US dollar at this time. Deeming it not worth the risk at this time. Could be a warning sign of what's to come here soon enough economically. I believe interest rates are on the rise. A lot of defensive moves are being made by investors at this time. That's the trend.

https://www.usatoday24x7.com/breaking-ro...-s-assets/
(08-31-2017, 10:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2017, 07:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The tried and true "rich people are cheats and evil" shtick, never fails to stir up the jealous and paranoid. Never mind that we're richer and better off globally than we've ever been, we need to tear it all down so we can be like Venezuela and Cuba! Great idea!

That's the thing. Give it time. We've been through these very same slumps in 2008 and the Great Depression. And it can happen again to the point to where we'll never truly recover from it. It may not be as bad as the rest of the world has it. But you can make the argument that in due time it can surely happen. I am not jealous nor paranoid of it either. I live a comfortable life. I am thankful for it. But I am still concerned for my future if it's there when I reach my 50's and look towards 60 to retire after busting my [BLEEP] and my balls to feed into this greedy [BLEEP] system.

I don't think we need to tear the whole system down. But to say that it's better than it was way back when doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread either or that it can't be improved greatly. I mean, if you're cool getting jacked 1/4 every year in the taxes you pay in compared to the little bone they throw you back every income tax season that's fine.

But to me it's ridiculous. We're working 1/4 a year for free. For nothing. When you factor in how much the average american pays into their taxes it's sickening that we're losing three months of work to "society" where god only knows what the Government is doing with it. 

Meanwhile these [BLEEP] suckers leach from the top, send [BLEEP] off shores to not be penalized and then go about telling US how to live our [BLEEP] lives. They're the ones tilting and rigging the table. It'll go so far before the greed dries up the well and we start losing more than you realize overall. You'll start losing your retirement money worse than what people saw in 2008. And most importantly. Your freedom. They'll put some laws in place I am sure to try and [BLEEP] us some more.

Anybody why says, "God only knows what the government is doing with it..."  is just being willfully ignorant.  

Read this and you'll know what they do with it. 

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budge.../spending/
Pages: 1 2