Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anheuser-Busch brewery pauses beer production to can emergency drinking water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I say Good for them.......

Anheuser-Busch brewery pauses beer production to can emergency drinking water

The Anheuser-Busch Brewery put beer production on hold this week, instead canning safe drinking water to distribute to flooding victims affected by Hurricane Harvey.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/0...water.html
I thought pretty much anything that Anheuser-Busch put out was pretty much drinking water anyway.   Huh
Still a nice gesture.
(08-28-2017, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I thought pretty much anything that Anheuser-Busch put out was pretty much drinking water anyway.   Huh

That's why I switched to Pabst and National Bohemian
(08-28-2017, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I thought pretty much anything that Anheuser-Busch put out was pretty much drinking water anyway.   Huh

That joke pretty much told itself.
Honestly I'd rather still have my beer right now, it takes the edge off. Smile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They did this when I lived in Orlando and we had those three hurricanes back to back. Kind of weird to drink water out of a can, but good to have it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Laughing Laughing
Good for them.
All they did was eliminate the part where they add in a few drops of beer flavor.