Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: we all want jags to win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all we all want jags to win.  we are all welcomed to have our own options on how the team,the draft. we are also fans not the GM. 

here is the question. Could any one of us take the jags to a Super Bowl as the GM in real life not on Madden. I am 100% not one of us could. 

what if Tom had a contests run jags for a year,and one of us won that contests. Not one of us could make them a super bowl team. None of us have expirence as NFL player,coach,or GM.

The answer is simple NO.  However I will say when Gene Smith was the GM and he made all those boneheaded moves, I think most of us could have done a better job then him but that bar is set pretty low. 

I'm going to KFC, yall want anything?
Family Box, dark meat please, and a large Dr. Pepper

Quote:I'm going to KFC, yall want anything?

Famous bowl would be awesome
So we can expect Wolfie to start a thread everyday til the season starts?
Pffft, I sure as hell could. That's only because I am a genius. Though you guys already knew that. Big Grin

I would totally hope TMD would win, just because the meltdown would totally be worth the miserable record.
Quote:I'm going to KFC, yall want anything?

I love KFC it's my crack
Quote:I love KFC it's my crack

[Image: Cl7zt_ZWUg_AAZny_I.jpg]
My IQ dropped 10 points reading this thread.
Quote:My IQ dropped 10 points reading this thread.

Hey, options are like IQ's. OK BUDDY? Evrybody'z got 1, eh?
Quote:My IQ dropped 10 points reading this thread.
So your like at a -5 now? :woot:
I am absolutely 110% positive I would and will make a great GM and win not one, not two, not three but multiple championships 

Quote:I am absolutely 110% positive I would and will make a great GM and win not one, not two, not three but multiple championships

We would have won State had coach put me in. Not a doubt in my mind.
Quote:We would have won State had coach put me in. Not a doubt in my mind.

If coach would have put me in during the 4th quarter