Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Per Irsay...Luck likely won't play week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe September 4th is when teams have to begin filing injury reports.

It will be interesting to see if Luck is "doubtful" or "questionable" and for how many weeks moving forward.
At this point - I'm doubtful he'll be the same when he returns - at least for a few weeks.

I want to feel bad for him, but...
I don't think many are surprised he won't be starting the season. I don't see him starting until at least week 4. Even then, I think he'll be a shadow of what he was for the remainder of the season. Will be interesting to see what the clots do with the QB position during this roster cut down period. Could be very telling.
(09-01-2017, 12:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think many are surprised he won't be starting the season. I don't see him starting until at least week 4. Even then, I think he'll be a shadow of what he was for the remainder of the season. Will be interesting to see what the clots do with the QB position during this roster cut down period. Could be very telling.

I would love that, but the way everyone kept saying for weeks he has a chance to be available for Week 1 made me he probably will play in Week 2. I don't expect him to be on their Week 3 injury report but that would not surprise me either.
On the bright side for the Colts, DT Aaron Donald remains a holdout for the Rams.
honestly Luck fully healthy doesn't even concern me