Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does This 8-Year-Old Boy Have A Good Mother?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does This 8-Year-Old Boy Have A Good Mother?

I find this to be particularly disturbing. In the video below you will meet an 8-year-old boy whose mother insists upon dressing him in drag with the hopes of turning him into a cross-dressing superstar. This is, I guess, the hyper-progressive version of psycho stage-mom syndrome, but here in the real world let’s call it what it is: child abuse.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/does-this...paign=not1
If this was in the political section, I'd unleash on the kind of people who I think are responsible for this disgusting behavior.
Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..
(09-04-2017, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..

Dude, this isn't even a liberal thing. This is a borderline child abuse thing.
Can't wait to see rollerjag defend this one.
(09-04-2017, 11:25 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2017, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..

Dude, this isn't even a liberal thing. This is a borderline child abuse thing.

Fixed that for you.
How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

This is a "crazy mother" thing. Nothing to do with liberals or conservatives or politics in general.
(09-04-2017, 02:42 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

This is a "crazy mother" thing. Nothing to do with liberals or conservatives or politics in general.

Where there's smoke, there's fire..
CPS should be involved. This is mental illness. That kid is getting ruined. I feel the same way about weird moms who do pageants and sexualize their 7 year olds. It is [BLEEP] bizarre.
(09-04-2017, 02:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2017, 02:42 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

There's no smoke, though. This is not a liberal thing. Politics don't enter into it. Bernie Sanders is not out there telling mothers to dress their 8-year-old sons in drag. This woman is scarring her kid for life whether there's a D, an R, an I, a G, whatever on her voter registration card.
There's plenty of smoke..
Wow, I am so sorry for that boy, society is failing him.
(09-04-2017, 02:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

That has nothing to do with political parties in this case. We are talking about someone who should lose custody of her kid.
No, and no one really thinks so.

Well done, Mom..

Isn't Bruce Jenner a Republican?
Vicarious.
(09-05-2017, 06:31 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

Well done, Mom..

Isn't Bruce Jenner a Republican?

Yes.. Even some of the freak show contestants have a limit..
I'm digging through the parenting manuals to find the section where it says it's okay to dress your 8 year old son up like a 14 year old Asian hooker in Bangkok.
(09-05-2017, 01:39 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]I'm digging through the parenting manuals to find the section where it says it's okay to dress your 8 year old son up like a 14 year old Asian hooker in Bangkok.

[Image: tumblr_m5jtpu8bkZ1qgvrayo1_500.png]