Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Legal weed is getting cheaper, fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Legal weed is getting cheaper, fast

As states legalize marijuana across the country for medical and recreational use, prices are dropping faster than growers and sellers would like them to, according to the Wall Street Journal. The cannabis industry has grown over the past few years, bringing in more than $6 billion a year in retail. 

https://www.axios.com/why-weed-is-gettin...07372.html
Commercial farms are starting to take hold in my area. Get ready.
Sweet.
(09-04-2017, 05:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Commercial farms are starting to take hold in my area. Get ready.

It's a perfect marketing plan: cultivate a crop which creates a craving to consume the other crops. Brilliant!
I've yet to notice prices dropping at the stores. 
Prices haven't dropped here in the 19th century Volunteer State.
(09-04-2017, 07:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2017, 05:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Commercial farms are starting to take hold in my area. Get ready.

It's a perfect marketing plan: cultivate a crop which creates a craving to consume the other crops. Brilliant!

Banana Banana Banana
25 for a G here in Ireland..
(09-05-2017, 09:03 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]25 for a G here in Ireland..

Really? I hope it's good at that price..
(09-05-2017, 09:18 AM)perDarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2017, 09:03 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]25 for a G here in Ireland..

Really? I hope it's good at that price..

Around $10 - 15 per gram here, black market, price dependent on quantity bought.
I actually had to look it up but it's between €8 and €12 per gram here.
There are to many growers.
(09-05-2017, 11:45 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]I actually had to look it up but it's between €8 and €12 per gram here.

They actually sell wacky tobacky for funny money over there?