Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'Tears' and 'fear': Harry Reid is not taking Trump's election well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Tears' and 'fear': Harry Reid is not taking Trump's election well

<div>
Nancy Pelosi spoke with President-elect Donald Trump by phone to congratulate him on his victory. Hillary Clinton graciously conceded. President Obama called for a “peaceful transfer of power.”

Harry Reid, not so much.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...-well.html

</div>
Harry Reid has truly lost his mind.

To be honest, it's been gone for a long time.

Quote: 

'Tears' and 'fear': Harry Reid is not taking Trump's election well

<div>
<div>
Nancy Pelosi spoke with President-elect Donald Trump by phone to congratulate him on his victory. Hillary Clinton graciously conceded. President Obama called for a “peaceful transfer of power.”

Harry Reid, not so much.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...-well.html

</div>

</div>

But I thought you loved people who weren't "politically correct".

Kind of weird when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Get used to it - you'll now be changing a lot of what has been previously said so that you can fall in line.

You can now join the politically correct club. Don't hurt you neck looking the other way.
Quote:But I thought you loved people who weren't "politically correct".

Kind of weird when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Get used to it - you'll now be changing a lot of what has been previously said so that you can fall in line.

You can now join the politically correct club. Don't hurt you neck looking the other way.

What does political correctness liberalism have to do with it?
Harry can't use an exercise machine without concussing himself.  Who cares what he thinks?

Harry Reid? You meant to tell me that guy is still relevant?
Quote:What does political correctness liberalism have to do with it?
lol wut?
Quote:What does political correctness liberalism have to do with it?

Who said anything about liberalism?
Quote:Harry Reid? You meant to tell me that guy is still relevant?

He is still relevant until the next Congressional session.