Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We haven't seen or heard the last from the Clintons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This comes as no surprise.  Grooming Chelsea.

Kind of shocked. Why put yourself through it?

Let me guess you already don't like her? Is it because her last name is Clinton?

She seems especially close to Ivanka.
Chelsea is pretty useless as far as being an effective politician or voice goes.

She seems like the helicopter child who was cocooned from reality.  A Kardashian of sorts but without the business/marketing sense.

I will say, though it was noble for her to have recognized and spoke up about the conflicts of interest with the Foundation, and recognized the fraud in their Haiti effort.

So, while she may be meek and ineffective, she does seem to have a good heart and can see things at least somewhat objectively at times.

Who didn't see this coming?
I think if any offspring has a future in politics it's Eric Trump..
Don Jr.
Quote:Who didn't see this coming?

I kinda agree with pirkster, her personality never screamed future politician.
Quote:I kinda agree with pirkster, her personality never screamed future politician.

I think she'd be too "nice."  Or be too easily rolled by some of the seasoned sharks.
Quote:I think she'd be too "nice."  Or be too easily rolled by some of the seasoned sharks.

I disagree. She's been raised in that shark tank all her life, she might be nice compared to how her mother presents herself, but nice doesn't mean weak.
The Clinton's truly are like that turd that just won't flush.

Quote:Don Jr.

Definitely The Don part 2.

Could we be seeing a future Trump dynasty like the Bush family? Seems like the Trump kids are politically savvy.
I remember reading that in one of the leaked emails she was described by a Clinton staffer as a real back stabber.
If Donald Trump's presidency plays out like I think it will, Don Jr. certainly has a future in politics.

Quote:I disagree. She's been raised in that shark tank all her life, she might be nice compared to how her mother presents herself, but nice doesn't mean weak.
This. She was raised by two of the most corrupt, morally bankrupt people one can imagine. I'm sure she learned well.
I'm curious if the Clinton Foundation put away money for Chelsea's daughters wedding?

Quote:This. She was raised by two of the most corrupt, morally bankrupt people one can imagine. I'm sure she learned well.

I'm just looking at a perspective of her being unable to stand on her own.  She was invisible in her roles at NBC and with the Foundation.  Other than what we heard through the emails that she did stand up somewhat to what she thought was unsavory with the Foundation.
Quote: 

I will say, though it was noble for her to have recognized and spoke up about the conflicts of interest with the Foundation, and recognized the fraud in their Haiti effort.

So, while she may be meek and ineffective, she does seem to have a good heart and can see things at least somewhat objectively at times.

I agree with the above.  At the least, she seems to have better judgment than her parents. 
Quote:If Donald Trump's presidency plays out like I think it will, Don Jr. certainly has a future in politics.

God, do we have to keep having these family dynasties?   The Clintons, the Bushes, and now the Trumps?  
Quote:I kinda agree with pirkster, her personality never screamed future politician.
I agree. She seems to be happy doing her thing with her husband, kid, another on the way, and her job and other interests. It's like the aggressive nature of her mom and laid back genial nature of her dad mixed in the genetic blender and came up with Chelsea. She has some of both but not enough of either to be what it takes to survive the political game. 
Quote:I agree. She seems to be happy doing her thing with her husband, kid, another on the way, and her job and other interests. It's like the aggressive nature of her mom and laid back genial nature of her dad
mixed in the genetic blender and came up with Chelsea. She has some of both but not enough of either to be what it takes to survive the political game. 

Only thing is,  Web Hubble is her Father
Pages: 1 2 3 4