Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Melania's Gonna Be Busy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bad parenting. Next
The left turned this election into a race war thinking they would win easily, unfortunately there's going to be a backlash.

Before anyone freaks, I'm not condoning the racist behavior in anyway from both sides.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/people/2016/11/09/election-stephen-king/93538026/'>My god, people can be such babies.</a>

Love Stephen King's work, but I love my country way more. So suck it up and deal with it or join the pansy parade outta here.
Quote:Love Stephen King's work, but I love my country way more. So suck it up and deal with it or join the pansy parade outta here.

Amen!!
How did our country come to this? I mean, I was shocked but it was mainly because I didn't think he was going to win. I'm not going to have a nervous breakdown over it. I don't care for the man but he is POTUS-elect so we suck it up and drive on. 

I actually fear the time, if it comes, that war comes to this country. Half the country will be cowering in their shrink's office while the other half are getting the job done of defending this country. 

Quote:How did our country come to this? I mean, I was shocked but it was mainly because I didn't think he was going to win. I'm not going to have a nervous breakdown over it. I don't care for the man but he is POTUS-elect so we suck it up and drive on.

I actually fear the time, if it comes, that war comes to this country. Half the country will be cowering in their shrink's office while the other half are getting the job done of defending this country.
I can't stand Hillary, but if she'd won, Wednesday would have been just another day. I wouldn't need to see a shrink, or even throw back a few shots. You suck it up and hope you do better next time.
This is something that can't be explained because people can not or will not try and understand what other people are thinking/experiencing/feeling. Especially if it does not effect them. It's easier and sometimes more self fulfilling to just mock people or call them names.

I am not trying to call anyone out or make a statement about anyone or anything but that's the truth and it applies to everyone. 
Quote:I can't stand Hillary, but if she'd won, Wednesday would have been just another day. I wouldn't need to see a shrink, or even throw back a few shots. You suck it up and hope you do better next time.

Highly this^
Quote:The left turned this election into a race war thinking they would win easily, unfortunately there's going to be a backlash.

Before anyone freaks, I'm not condoning the racist behavior in anyway from both sides.

No it didn't. Race wars began when Donald Trump said crap about a judge in Indiana.
It's not the grown ups I am concerned about.  These college kids that whine and need counseling..  nope.  But kindergartners? Grade school kids?  I'm not gonna tell them to suck it up.  I wouldn't expect them to be able to. 

Quote:No it didn't. Race wars began when Donald Trump said crap about a judge in Indiana.

Yeah.  Everything was fine before then..    :turned:
Quote:It's not the grown ups I am concerned about.  These college kids that whine and need counseling..  nope.  But kindergartners? Grade school kids?  I'm not gonna tell them to suck it up.  I wouldn't expect them to be able to.

To be clear, I wasn't telling the little kids to suck it up.
Quote:It's not the grown ups I am concerned about.  These college kids that whine and need counseling..  nope.  But kindergartners? Grade school kids?  I'm not gonna tell them to suck it up.  I wouldn't expect them to be able to. 

If kindergartners and grade school kids are distraught over an election, that's bad parenting. 
Quote:If kindergartners and grade school kids are distraught over an election, that's bad parenting.

So much this. Exactly why we suffer the curse of Trigglypuff today.
Lots of my anti-Trump friends are extremely bitter and immature about it. I actually think its all really about losing, and their exaggeration about this new "monster" in office is their way of convincing themselves that whatever they're feeling is not an overreaction (or sore loser-itis)
Quote:Lots of my anti-Trump friends are extremely bitter and immature about it. I actually think its all really about losing, and their exaggeration about this new "monster" in office is their way of convincing themselves that whatever they're feeling is not an overreaction (or sore loser-itis)
Same thing that happened on the right when Obama won. Was that legit or sore loser-itis?

I think both sides have reasons to be pretty devastated given their personal oppinions/positions/goals.

What I can't figure out is why Melania will be busy.

Quote:What I can't figure out is why Melania will be busy.

Her First Lady platform is anti bullying...although, I thought it was online bullying she mentioned.
Pages: 1 2 3