Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Process: Calais Campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this would be interesting for everyone to watch.

Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed watching that and so glad that he is on our team.
Great piece, thanks for sharing!
Cool video, thanks.

Money talks and we know what walks. I'm glad he chose Jax. Now lets see him earn it.
Love the behind the scenes.
Watched the whole thing, that was great. As fans, we tend to see free agent deals as kind of a line in an article but obviously people are making (as Calais said in the video) "really big decisions" about their lives. Thanks for posting that link.
Great video. After watching this, I really want him to succeed. Looks like a great guy. I've seen a lot of careers die here at Jacksonvile though, hope he's not another casualty. Question is, can Wash use him with the other 10 players on the field to their capacity.
Yea outside of love for Jags. From a business standpoint. Has the chance to be the Premiere D Lineman in Jax. And wouldn't in Denver with that cast. Plus the money was a no brainer.
A must watch.
Great video. I thought he was going to rub his face so many times it was going to come off. But it really shows, these guys are human beings, and these are big decisions, and not easy. Glad he came here and I echo the earlier poster about big time free agents whose careers die here. I really wish him the best.
Thank you very much for sharing this video.

He is very different from many of our FA signings over the years.

The big guy balled out and had a career game in his first outing for the Jags.
(09-08-2017, 01:09 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: [ -> ]Thought this would be interesting for everyone to watch.

Good stuff!
Awesome. Worth every penny and our best player
Nice guy, glad to see him have a career day backing up his opinion of AFCS Olines.