Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UFO watchers have been left baffled.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UFO watchers have been left baffled by three massive "alien portals" which mysteriously appear below the International Space Station 

Conspiracy theorists Blake and Brett Cousins uploaded the strange footage to their YouTube channel.

Blake says: "We've got three strange anomalies drifting downwards just above the Earth's atmosphere.
"Is this something extraterrestrial?"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4420289/uf...re-footage
They're clearly just reflections of the hurricanes on the flat Earth dome. Duh.
I've seen some of his videos before on his channel. He's a good guy. Means well. The problem I have though is that when the term UFO gets thrown around that it's often times associated instantly with alien beings and three dimensional entities that can teleport, etc.

For me, often times I look at UFO's now as just unexplained weather anomalies. Their's so much we don't know about our planet right now. There's even things going on right now weather wise that are highly unusual. When was the last time you can recall seeing three to five hurricanes or storms developing at the same time as wild fires break out on the West coast and then a 8.2 Earthquake rocking Mexico to it's core?

And all of this is coming up just two weeks after the Solar Eclipse. Maybe things get a little wonky now when solar events occur. It makes some sense to me. Some of these events may have longer and deeper impacts and meanings to the outcome of our planet than most care to realize or pay attention to.
I'm no seismologist, but I wouldn't be surprised if North Korea's underground nuclear tests have led to some of these earthquakes elsewhere in the world as pressure caused on whatever plate they're on is shifted to the fault lines. I believe I remember reading that their most successful nuclear test registered as a fairly powerful earthquake on nearby seismographs.

As far as the "portals" are concerned, they are interesting but look like weird cloud or smoke formations. As weird as they are, there is probably a more reasonable explanation than extraterrestrial intelligence.
(09-16-2017, 10:51 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]As far as the "portals" are concerned, they are interesting but look like weird cloud or smoke formations.  As weird as they are, there is probably a more reasonable explanation than extraterrestrial intelligence.

Sure. But that's not nearly as fun.
ALIENS!