Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Its time hyped up!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all great news My videos are back. I will post one every sat. afternoon. I will miss a video in week 2 due to being out of town camping in a tent. 

means no internet. thats ok though i got first week covered,and here is it is opening season hype video.

https://youtu.be/lYAtMYIgpi8
That made my day!
thats great Jon,are you hyped up now for jags game tommorrew? i would love some feedback on my videos being back,and if todays got you hyped up please.
I must say, with the caveat that I may or may not have started my hurricane party early Big Grin that I do indeed feel hyped after watching that. Good job Wolfie!! Banana
Great video wolfie.
That got me lit!
I've been trying to wake my wife up, only nothing was working until I played this. 
Nailed it Wolfie. I'm hyped.
much appreciated!
That helped hype me up.  I think the Jags could actually stay within 2 TD's against Houston and we might even get 5 or 6 wins this year.  

Go Jags!
(09-09-2017, 09:52 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]That helped hype me up.  I think the Jags could actually stay within 2 TD's against Houston and we might even get 5 or 6 wins this year.  

Go Jags!

That's the spirit, such a nice way to contribute. Just wonderful.....no really, I mean it Rolleyes .
LETS GO WOLFIE LETS GO JAGS LETS GOOOO
New heights
bump
(09-09-2017, 10:46 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2017, 09:52 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]That helped hype me up.  I think the Jags could actually stay within 2 TD's against Houston and we might even get 5 or 6 wins this year.  

Go Jags!

That's the spirit, such a nice way to contribute. Just wonderful.....no really, I mean it Rolleyes .

Sorry, that's as hyped as I can get this year.  The losing has worn me down.  At least I forked out the money for NFL Sunday ticket so I can watch the games... Undecided
New heights baby! Go Jags!