Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ireland Is Now Officially Accepting Trump Refugees From America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Ireland Is Now Officially Accepting Trump Refugees From America

Inishturk, an island off the main coast of Ireland, has now joined Canada in officially accepting Americans requesting political asylum from a Donald Trump presidency.

http://winningdemocrats.com/ireland-is-n...m-america/

I've heard Wexford is nice.
I'd choose living on the Gaza Strip over having to live on Inishturk.
Ha, let 'em take 'em. They must've been drunk when they said that.
Quote:I've heard Wexford is nice.

Bit too close to Limerick for my taste.
Let's see, a nation without Miley Cyress, Jay Z, Samuel L Jackson, Cher, Barbara Streisand, Cher, and the others....sounds good to me!
Poor Ireland. They think they are keeping out the riff-raff with the 150k with 10k a month income requirement, but instead that means they will get the worst (i.e. Hollywood etc).

Don't let the door hit ya!!
Quote:Bit too close to Limerick for my taste.

Unfortunately no matter where you go in Ireland your only only ever at most 6 hours away from Limerick.
Quote:I'd choose living on the Gaza Strip over having to live on Inishturk.

Shhhh!...*ahem* He meant to say that Inishturk is equivalent to a posh Mediterranean resort with American flags available to burn at every street corner. And, and, lots of stuff is free without any pesky questions as to who is going to pay for it. And marijuana! Lots of marijuana!
Quote:Shhhh!...*ahem* He meant to say that Inishturk is equivalent to a posh Mediterranean resort with American flags available to burn at every street corner. And, and, lots of stuff is free without any pesky questions as to who is going to pay for it. And marijuana! Lots of marijuana!
....ehh yes I mean Inishturk is far too upmarket for me to live in! The weather, local food and people can only be described as memorable. What it lacks in size it makes up for in hospitable atmosphere and great nightlife. Don't believe me? Take a look at the hustle and bustle of the town center!

[Image: dnhj55.png]
Looks just like California...they'll love it!!
As long as more Irish aren't coming here...
Quote:....ehh yes I mean Inishturk is far too upmarket for me to live in! The weather, local food and people can only be described as memorable. What it lacks in size it makes up for in hospitable atmosphere and great nightlife. Don't believe me? Take a look at the hustle and bustle of the town center!

[Image: dnhj55.png]

Are those recycling bins I see? Why, it's a leftist haven!
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://24ilmagazine.ilsole24ore.com/2016/07/make-ishniturk-great-again/?refresh_ce=1'>It's entirely populated by white people. I mean, that's racist, right?</a>

It's Ireland...I'm sure they mean pasty white people. :woot:
Quote:Are those recycling bins I see? Why, it's a leftist haven!

Bwhhahha!!! I thought those were port-a-potties!!!
Quote:It's Ireland...I'm sure they mean pasty white people. :woot:

That's especially racist. 
Quote:That's especially racist.

Not coming from an equally pasty person!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Bwhhahha!!! I thought those were port-a-potties!!!

Those drains are awfully high up. 

"Ishniturk, where the men are MEN."
Pages: 1 2 3