Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Colts QB Andrew Luck could be out until October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colts QB Andrew Luck could be out until October

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...il-october

Andrew Luck won't be on the field for the Indianapolis Colts against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, and it could be several more weeks before the starting quarterback is ready, Ian Rapoport reports.
They are tanking for a QB next draft.
There is some serious discussion on sports shows here that he may sit out the season and is actually considering retiring. That's not me trolling, some unnamed sources that are said to be credible are suggesting Luck is concerned about his mounting injury problems and were quoted on both 1070 and 1260 here by the Homer hosts. That would wreck their fanbase.
"unnamed sources that are said to be credible"

[Image: Laughter.gif]
I getcha Artie, but these are the Colts own sports guys who are normally Gus Bradley-esque at spreading sunshine at the darkest of dawns and constantly screech pro-Colts propaganda at every turn and they seem genuinely concerned. Strange that they should spread garbage going the other way.
(09-10-2017, 04:46 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: [ -> ]They are tanking for a QB next draft.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

If there's one thing I'm 100% confident on, it's that even with the 1st overall pick, Indy will not draft a QB in the first round.
(09-10-2017, 06:33 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]There is some serious discussion on sports shows here that he may sit out the season and is actually considering retiring. That's not me trolling, some unnamed sources that are said to be credible are suggesting Luck is concerned about his mounting injury problems and were quoted on both 1070 and 1260 here by the Homer hosts. That would wreck their fanbase.

Who is citing the unnamed sources? I want to hear it from guys like Ian Rapoport.