Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jaguars Are Leading The AFC South By Themselves!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The clots, the stinkin' tacks, and obviously the tinhorns lost today.

Say hello to the division leaders.

Haven't been able to say that for a while. Banana
This has to be the year the Jaguars can win the division and get a home playoff game. Andrew Luck's shoulder is literally hanging by a thread.  Houston is bad, Tennessee is meh... This is it.  I mean, right?
muahahah
The Colts are still playing but all signs are pointing to their demise. We'd be 1-0 in the division though. Can be 2-0 next week.
(09-10-2017, 04:28 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]The clots, the stinkin' tacks, and obviously the tinhorns lost today.

colts are playing now, but they haven't lost just yet.
I would think we have the #1 Defense after week 1.
(09-10-2017, 04:30 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]The Colts are still playing but all signs are pointing to their demise. We'd be 1-0 in the division though. Can be 2-0 next week.

You're right. My bad. Cry
A win next week would set the stage for a complete turnaround. The Jags really looked like a different team. Kudos to Doug Marrone and the coaching staff. The OL did an incredible job. Fournette looks like a 1200 yard RB. Ivory is a good complimentary RB. The whole defense looked disciplined and fast. Some of those PI calls were BS, especially on the Houston scoring drive, so the Jags really pitched a shutout, IMO.
I can't imagine the Colts winning a single game the next two months.
When was the last time The Jags led the division ?
Colts fans are screaming for Stephen Morris right now.
Texans have to go to an angry Cincinnati for a Thursday night game. We get the Titans at home. Colts play the Cardinals. Is it realistic enough to think about having a 2 game lead in the division after next week?
Yep officially winning the division now! This is crazy!
Much fun trolling my friends here in Indianapolis over this. Nothing would be sweeter than to be able to run it all season long and then fly down for a home playoff game as Division Champs. Great way to start the season for us and the Colts.
The Colts are going to make sure the Rams are the top ranked defense going into week 2.
(09-10-2017, 06:03 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Texans have to go to an angry Cincinnati for a Thursday night game. We get the Titans at home. Colts play the Cardinals. Is it realistic enough to think about having a 2 game lead in the division after next week?

We actually have reason for excitement after week 1!   Banana
(09-10-2017, 04:28 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]The clots, the stinkin' tacks, and obviously the tinhorns lost today.

Apparently Hurricanes are good luck. We need some more: 2-0 to 0-2 clots, tacks, and tinhorns would be wonderful!
We'd have a 2 game lead plus the tie breaker so really a 2.5 game lead 2 weeks in.
(09-10-2017, 06:47 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]

We need some more: 2-0 to 0-2 clots, tacks, and tinhorns would be wonderful!

It could certainly happen.

Given the Texans being shorthanded at TE and WR, vastly inexperienced at QB, a complete dumpster fire at OL and traveling on a short week, I can see them losing again.

Indy, without Luck, hosts Arizona...a well coached team.

We whipped the Tacks the last time we faced them and from a talent perspective, we are a better team now than we were then.
I think the Titans will be tough, not worried about the other two teams. Our cake schedule looks even cakier after week 1
Pages: 1 2 3