Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Colts bench Scott Tolzien in favor of Jacoby Brissett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colts bench Scott Tolzien in favor of Jacoby Brissett

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...y-brissett

Scott Tolzien spent his Sunday afternoon throwing pick-sixes, taking sacks and ultimately taking a seat. The Colts backup quarterback was benched in the fourth quarter.
That makes Scott Tolzien the second AFCS quarterback to get benched. I'm loving it. Big Grin 

GO RAMS
Tolzien didn't play as bad against the 49ers as Pagano made it out to be......
Seeing two division opponents bench their "starting" QB for performance in week one gives me hope for the season.
Jacoby Brissett should have been starting this game from the beginning. He is their best chance with Luck out.
I don't think Tolzien was all that bad. The team certainly didn't help him any.
That franchise is a dumpster fire right now.... I'm loving it
(09-11-2017, 09:32 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Jacoby Brissett should have been starting this game from the beginning. He is their best chance with Luck out.

When you think about it, why not Stephen Morris? He knows his teammates and the playbook much better than Jacoby Bressett.
(09-11-2017, 11:13 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]That franchise is a dumpster fire right now.... I'm loving it

Yep ..... when you have $5 billion in salary cap wrapped up in a single player that is not actively playing, this is pretty much what you get.
(09-12-2017, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 11:13 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]That franchise is a dumpster fire right now.... I'm loving it

Yep ..... when you have $5 billion in salary cap wrapped up in a single player that is not actively playing, this is pretty much what you get.
Jury is still out if he was even worth that ched