Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is what the team needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to admit, I'm a bit shocked with the way we won yesterday. 

This win is what the team needed, a confidence booster, positive energy. The defense played with swag, players walking back to the locker room after the game were pumped. This should be good going forward instead of having the feeling of " Here we go again"  

Thoughts on the game. 

1. Offensive line played well. I re-watched the game and Patrick Omameh played nasty, which was shocking because he was trash all preseason. 

2. I think it was big the way this team answered the Texans score when Watson came in. We overcame some adversity which would never happen last season. 

3. I love our corner duo. Most of those penalties on Bouye were horse crap, i don't know how Hopkins gets away with it. 

4. I think it's time for a kicking change. I've been saying it all off-season, and during preseason. This guy will cost us some games eventually. 

5. Fournette is the real deal. Love his vision. He created running room himself when there was none. Hope he keeps it up. 
A positive BKLYN post!

WOOOOOO!
Good to see some positivity from you. I actually agree with everything you said here. We're not going to win like this every week, we need a kicker we can rely on.
Defense looks good. I know it wasn't against a good offense but it was nice to see our D-Line push around the O-line.

Our offense in general was just okay. Running game was really good but the passing was lack luster. In Bortles defense he never really had to do much since the running game was good and the defense was scoring points.

Gotta give a lot of credit to our O-Line they played great vs a really solid D-Line.

Sad we lost A-Rob for the season Sad
(09-11-2017, 08:35 AM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]A positive BKLYN post!

WOOOOOO!

When there is something positive to talk about I do.
But the HC, DC, OC, GM and owner are all still hot garbage, right?

RIGHT?
Love my Jaguars! What makes it better is living up here in Nashville.
(09-11-2017, 01:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]But the HC, DC, OC, GM and owner are all still hot garbage, right?

RIGHT?

Yes GM is garbage. But it's also one games so let's keep it in perspective.
Omameh played nasty. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice.
(09-11-2017, 01:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]But the HC, DC, OC, GM and owner are all still hot garbage, right?

RIGHT?

Well.... it was only one game. Nobody should be off the hook just yet TBR
People are not thinking about what if those 4-6 drops are caught do we score more TDs, blake thru some nice passes that were dropped. His statline was 11-21 could of easily been 16-21.

The whole team played with some urgency and fire in all phases. Great job Coaches.
(09-11-2017, 02:35 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]

RIGHT?
... so let's keep it in perspective.

That's some serious irony right there. 

Since when did you begin attempting to keep anything in "perspective ?" 

LOL

But - Sure. OK. 
 I'll keep it in "perspective." 
 I look forward to seeing how you feel about this coaching staff in week 5 after all the bashing of them you've done.