Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles Funko Pop Figure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your looking for a cheap add to your jaguars merchandise collection or a gift for your kids. You should check this out. Hopefully they release more Jags players some point in the future. https://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-NFL-Bor...tles+funko

[Image: 714mfWuKnxL._SL1039_.jpg]

[Image: ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505135694&sr=8-1...tles+funko]
Does he come included with bad decision making? Or is that sold separate?
Bald spot, attachable tongue and windup arm not included!
Anger and regret are also not included
Just bought it. I'm a UCF guy so I have a bit of loyalty to Blake....if he keeps up what he did in week 1, the offense can be solid. Fournette has to stay healthy though.
(09-14-2017, 10:51 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought it.  I'm a UCF guy so I have a bit of loyalty to Blake....if he keeps up what he did in week 1, the offense can be solid.  Fournette has to stay healthy though.

Nice I am not a UCF guy but (Purdue guy here) but I like quirky Jags and memorabilia and for 8 bucks you cant really beat this thing. I bought one last week and looks pretty cool with my small but growing Jags stuff. I am currently in the middle or a house search and when I buy one I plan to plaster my Indiana garage with Jags stuff and leave that garage door wide open for all the Colts fans to see after we beat that A$$.