Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Short week Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Texans begin the season as the dethroned AFC south champs
and may never recover.

1. Qb problems   Watson over Savage, in a short week to solve
2. 4TKO  in a short week to recover (now 5....edit)
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20671...night-game
3. OL  problems over the season
4. DL no sacks on our OL, time will tell

Is this the beginning of The Jags as AFC champs from week 1 till post season

GO Jags
Bengals looked like trash too though
I got to say I was wrong about the Bengals this year. Trash! Bengals only hope is all those concussions the texans TE group have carry over to game day.
(09-11-2017, 01:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Bengals looked like trash too though

Without John Ross, who may be healthy enough to play Thursday night. My guess is he will be questionable on the injury report.

And those Texans tight ends LOL. That position is cursed because they all have concussions.
JJ Watt
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...652094001/

" did not comment on his status for Thursday night’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals."

more problems
From the link:

Quote:“Terrible,” Watt said when asked how he thought he played. “No other way to put it. Terrible. So, there’s only one way to go from here and that’s up. Can’t play much worse. Very excited that it’s a Thursday night game coming up and we get a chance to go out there and play football again very soon, because you don’t like to let a taste like this sit in your mouth for too long.”

How much of that "terrible" performance can be blamed on his finger injury? Any other day, the only way he can go is down.
(09-11-2017, 02:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]From the link:

Quote:“Terrible,” Watt said when asked how he thought he played. “No other way to put it. Terrible. So, there’s only one way to go from here and that’s up. Can’t play much worse. Very excited that it’s a Thursday night game coming up and we get a chance to go out there and play football again very soon, because you don’t like to let a taste like this sit in your mouth for too long.”

How much of that "terrible" performance can be blamed on his finger injury? Any other day, the only way he can go is down.

He's falling into the trap we have so many times. Thinking they're at the bottom, they might not be.
(09-11-2017, 03:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 02:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]How much of that "terrible" performance can be blamed on his finger injury? Any other day, the only way he can go is down.

He's falling into the trap we have so many times. Thinking they're at the bottom, they might not be.

LOL Totally agree. Cam Robinson completely took J.J. Watt out of at least one play.
(09-11-2017, 01:51 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I got to say I was wrong about the Bengals this year. Trash! Bengals only hope is all those concussions the texans TE group have carry over to game day.

The final score of this game ( barring Defensive points directly or indirectly ),  could easily challenge the Jets 7-6 victory over the Cardinals a few seasons ago in terms of low scoring games in recent memory.
The big question is which Andy Dalton we should expect: the preseason or regular season passer. FWIW the Ravens played some good defense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...nce-to-win
Five concussions in one game? That is unheard of for me. The Texans need to run, run, and run some more.
(09-11-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Five concussions in one game? That is unheard of for me. The Texans need to run, run, and run some more.

Took a look at Texan fan forum, if they cant match up Thursday (due to the unheard of TKO ) they may be 0 and 5 and throwing in the towel LOL
(09-11-2017, 05:26 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Five concussions in one game? That is unheard of for me. The Texans need to run, run, and run some more.

Took a look at Texan fan forum, if they cant match up Thursday (due to the unheard of TKO) they may be 0 and 5 and throwing in the towel LOL

What is a TKO?

I quit going to the Texans forum. People tried to convert me to a Texans fan LOL.
(09-12-2017, 02:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 05:26 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]Took a look at Texan fan forum, if they cant match up Thursday (due to the unheard of TKO) they may be 0 and 5 and throwing in the towel LOL

What is a TKO?

I quit going to the Texans forum. People tried to convert me to a Texans fan LOL.

Technical knock out    does that ring a bell   LOL
(09-12-2017, 02:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 05:26 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]Took a look at Texan fan forum, if they cant match up Thursday (due to the unheard of TKO) they may be 0 and 5 and throwing in the towel LOL
People tried to convert me to a Texans fan LOL.

We could only hope
(09-11-2017, 04:36 PM)I13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]5 TKO now
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20671...night-game

Did Jack load some lead weights into his helmet or what?
(09-12-2017, 03:31 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 02:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]What is a TKO?

Technical knock out    does that ring a bell   LOL

No it doesn't. I never heard of a technical knockout.
(09-12-2017, 09:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 03:31 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]Technical knock out    does that ring a bell   LOL

technically speaking, when the brain rattles in the head due to a sudden blow, its a concussion; consider the brain the clapper and the scull the sound bow. Tinnitus in the ear (bell sound) and movement of the occipital lobe (stars)
no bell sound is generated acoustically nor, images of stars visually.
and seeing double!
(09-12-2017, 09:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 03:31 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]Technical knock out    does that ring a bell   LOL

technically speaking, when the brain rattles in the head due to a sudden blow, its a concussion; consider the brain the clapper and the scull the sound bow. Tinnitus in the ear (bell sound) and movement of the occipital lobe (stars)
no bell sound is generated acoustically nor, images of stars visually.
and seeing double!
Pages: 1 2