Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Deion interviews Ramsey/Bouye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-pr...re-to-come

Love the attitude of these two. Very fun interview and hypes me up for the defense this year!
I am already hyped up for the defense. So is Ike Taylor, who ranked them as the top cornerback duo.
Yeah as really glad that the team got a huge win. New staff and coaching as well as management is doing something right so far.
(09-11-2017, 05:46 PM)Passepartout Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah as really glad that the team got a huge win. New staff and coaching as well as management is doing something right so far.

The coaches are doing a lot of things right, but it starts at the top. Tom Coughlin did a great job bringing A.J. Bouye to Jacksonville.
Good to see they are getting the recognition they deserve - seeing how guys like Shannon Sharpe won't even give credit where credit is due....
They get a lot of credit on those sacks. Most were coverage sacks.
They did great but let's not forget how well Colvin, Church, and Gipson played!
(09-11-2017, 08:04 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]They did great but let's not forget how well Colvin, Church, and Gipson played!

And lets not forget that this is the first time they've all been on the field together, at the same time. Their chemistry should only get better and better.
This is something that this team has needed for quite a while. And i dont mean a elite CB duo. I mean a true face of the franchise. An Identity that we not only gets us recognition, but is more than happy to step up to the plate and deliver. Good lord i love this defense and im pumped to see where this takes us.

Like the man said, "Stay Tuned"

you got it Jaylen.
While we don't have a "Von Miller" pass rusher, our secondary rivals the Denver No Fly Zone from their SB run IMO. A ball control, low turnover Offense could have us in the post season
(09-11-2017, 08:04 PM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]They did great but let's not forget how well Colvin, Church, and Gipson played!

Church was the answer to our prayers. Big Grin 

I like Gipson better now after one game than I did all last year because he got some recognition.
(09-11-2017, 08:11 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

And lets not forget that this is the first time they've all been on the field together, at the same time. Their chemistry should only get better and better.

This is a great defense (obviously). It's so nice seeing players actually in the right place for the most part and reacting and making the right plays. Let's hope it only gets better as the season goes on!
(09-11-2017, 08:34 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]While we don't have a "Von Miller" pass rusher, our secondary rivals the Denver No Fly Zone from their SB run IMO. A ball control, low turnover Offense could have us in the post season
Plus our division looking the way they do and our schedule being relatively weak. I don't think it is a huge stretch to say we could make the post season and maybe even have some home playoff games.
Sounds like Wash made the adjustments Ramsey and Gip we're complaining about.
(09-11-2017, 08:38 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 08:34 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]While we don't have a "Von Miller" pass rusher, our secondary rivals the Denver No Fly Zone from their SB run IMO. A ball control, low turnover Offense could have us in the post season
Plus our division looking the way they do and our schedule being relatively weak. I don't think it is a huge stretch to say we could make the post season and maybe even have some home playoff games.

I agree winning the division is a very real possibility. I just hope the team has the right focus of getting better all year and peaking in the playoffs. Man what a year this could be!
Everybody keeps crediting Coughlin for bringing the free agents to the Jags, even though they all have said they primarily only dealt with DAVE Caldwellduring free agency. You can't blame Dave for everything when times are bad and not give him credit when times are good.