Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: As Expected... Snowflakes need a "safe space"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you kidding me?  Liberals are that upset?

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results

It's about time the real world kicked them in the posterior protuberance

Not going to read the click bait. But sure sounds like a great excuse to get out of an exam.
Hahahahahahahaha

This is a prime exmple WHY Trump got elected. People are tired of the whiney butthurt..
Quote:Are you kidding me?  Liberals are that upset?

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

<p style="font-size:17px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results
"Why yes, you're more than welcome to skip the exam. How big would you like the F for this course to be on your transcript?"
street protests in Austin, TX. they have their gay flags and are calling everybody racist.  wow, they're heroes.

Quote:street protests in Austin, TX. they have their gay flags and are calling everybody racist. wow, they're heroes.

Sounds like a bunch of CNN watchers.
People losing their minds here in Seattle
Hey, they're reddit users.. So speak in their language.

Deal with it..
This sounds like an Onion article.

this is why Tuesday happened.

Quote:Not going to read the click bait. But sure sounds like a great excuse to get out of an exam.

Me, too.   I laughed when I read that post.   Any excuse to get out of an exam!   Kudos to them.  "Oh, professor, I'm so upset I can't take the exam today.  snif snif."  
Anyone too "traumatized" to take an exam has bigger problems than who the president is.

[Image: Boo_zpshgziinse.jpg]

And a majority of these kids come from Baby Boomer Republican families too.