Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma put a literal damper on the start of the 2017 season for people in Texas, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia.  Even though the news will cycle away from these stories, let us not forget those among us still recovering from the storms.  However, even for those recovering from the storm, there is value in recreational diversion, and what better recreational diversion than NFL football?  The 2917 regular season kicked off last Thursday, and by the end of week 1, many of the standings were topsy turvy from established norms, including in the AFC South, where our Jacksonville Jaguars lead the division with a dominating win over the Texans, while Indy and Tennessee also lost.  Will the long established norm win out this week, or will the new status quo win out?

Houston (0-1) at Cincinnati (0-1)-Both teams are coming off disastrous opening week home losses.  Houston lost 29-7 at home to the Jaguars in a game that wasn't that close.  The Texans gave up ten sacks and benched their QB by halftime, opting to play rookie Deshaun Watson in the second half.  Meanwhile the Bengals were shutout at home by the Ravens to the tune of 20-0, in a game that saw Bengals QB Andy Dalton throw four INTs.  Given the short trip, the inexperience at QB, the horrid state of their O-Line, and the 21 players listed on the injury report, including five recovering from concussions, I expect the Bengals to blitz the Texans as soon as they de-board the plane.   Bengals 21 Texans 14.

Arizona (0-1) at Indianapolis (0-1)-The Cards-fresh off a loss to Detroit, stay on the road to face the Andrew Luck-less Colts (See what I did there), who are home after a humiliating 46-9 loss to the Rams.  The "fearless competitor" Scott Tolzien threw a pick 6 on his first pass last week and it went down hill from there.  He will likely be benched this week in favor of newly acquired Jacoby Brissett.   Arizona has their problems, but not as bad as Indy's.  Arizona 27, Indy 13.

Tennessee (0-1) at Jacksonville (1-0)-The tacks, fresh off a ten point loss at home to Oakland, travel to Jacksonville to face the one team in This Week in the AFCS to actually record a week one win.  Tennessee could not get much going offensively against the Raiders.  Their much ballyhooed exotic smashmouth appeared neither exotic nor smashmouth in mustering 70 yards rushing.   Their passing game did not fare much better, as much heralded newcomers Corey Davis and Eric Decker made little impact.  It didn't help matters that Mularkey called an on sides kick on the opening kickoff, giving the explosive Raiders offense good field position to start the game.  Meanwhile, the Jaguars leave one hurricane ravaged town and return home to their own after thrashing the Texans.  In beating the Texans, the Jaguars seemed to find the running game that lacked last year, as rookie Leonard Fournette rushed for 100 yards in his debut.  They also found an OL that could never seem to block the Texans' front seven.  They also found a pass rush that had been moribund over the years, and recorded ten (10) sacks against the Texans.  I do not expect Mularkey to call another opening kick on sides kick.  I also do not expect the Jaguars defense to record another ten sacks.  However, I think the Jaguars D-Line matches up well against a highly regarded tack O-Line, and the team matches up well against the tacks overall.  Jaguars win 24-17.

Last week:  2-1
Overall:  2-1
(09-12-2017, 07:47 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Hurricanes Harvey and Irma put a literal damper on the start of the 2017 season for people in Texas, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia.  Even though the news will cycle away from these stories, let us not forget those among us still recovering from the storms.  However, even for those recovering from the storm, there is value in recreational diversion, and what better recreational diversion than NFL football?  The 2917 regular season kicked off last Thursday, and by the end of week 1, many of the standings were topsy turvy from established norms, including in the AFC South, where our Jacksonville Jaguars lead the division with a dominating win over the Texans, while Indy and Tennessee also lost.  Will the long established norm win out this week, or will the new status quo win out?

Houston (0-1) at Cincinnati (0-1)-Both teams are coming off disastrous opening week home losses.  Houston lost 29-7 at home to the Jaguars in a game that wasn't that close.  The Texans gave up ten sacks and benched their QB by halftime, opting to play rookie Deshaun Watson in the second half.  Meanwhile the Bengals were shutout at home by the Ravens to the tune of 20-0, in a game that saw Bengals QB Andy Dalton throw four INTs.  Given the short trip, the inexperience at QB, the horrid state of their O-Line, and the 21 players listed on the injury report, including five recovering from concussions, I expect the Bengals to blitz the Texans as soon as they de-board the plane.   Bengals 21 Texans 14.

Arizona (0-1) at Indianapolis (0-1)-The Cards-fresh off a loss to Detroit, stay on the road to face the Andrew Luck-less Colts (See what I did there), who are home after a humiliating 46-9 loss to the Rams.  The "fearless competitor" Scott Tolzien threw a pick 6 on his first pass last week and it went down hill from there.  He will likely be benched this week in favor of newly acquired Jacoby Brissett.   Arizona has their problems, but not as bad as Indy's.  Arizona 27, Indy 13.

Tennessee (0-1) at Jacksonville (1-0)-The tacks, fresh off a ten point loss at home to Oakland, travel to Jacksonville to face the one team in This Week in the AFCS to actually record a week one win.  Tennessee could not get much going offensively against the Raiders.  Their much ballyhooed exotic smashmouth appeared neither exotic nor smashmouth in mustering 70 yards rushing.   Their passing game did not fare much better, as much heralded newcomers Corey Davis and Eric Decker made little impact.  It didn't help matters that Mularkey called an on sides kick on the opening kickoff, giving the explosive Raiders offense good field position to start the game.  Meanwhile, the Jaguars leave one hurricane ravaged town and return home to their own after thrashing the Texans.  In beating the Texans, the Jaguars seemed to find the running game that lacked last year, as rookie Leonard Fournette rushed for 100 yards in his debut.  They also found an OL that could never seem to block the Texans' front seven.  They also found a pass rush that had been moribund over the years, and recorded ten (10) sacks against the Texans.  I do not expect Mularkey to call another opening kick on sides kick.  I also do not expect the Jaguars defense to record another ten sacks.  However, I think the Jaguars D-Line matches up well against a highly regarded tack O-Line, and the team matches up well against the tacks overall.  Jaguars win 24-17.

Last week:  2-1
Overall:  2-1

Agree with all the of your picks.

Texans aren't good enough on defense to make up for their offense this year against any team approaching competent, and I think the Bengals will approach competent this weekend at home. Cincinnati over the Texans, maybe 17-7.

Colts look like they're tanking the season for some reason, whether they really are or that's really just their level without Luck we'll see if he ever makes it back to the field, but it is interesting how bad they look in another season when there's supposed to be a great QB draft. Arizona should win easily, something like 27-3

Now for the only important game of the week, the Jaguars and the thumbtacks. I think the Jaguars will have a tougher time against the titans than the texans. I think that the titans mirror the Jaguars in a lot of ways, I think the titans of 2016 were essentially the Jaguars of 2015. They performed better than expected and their QB is at a high point of regard right now thanks to a seemingly good performance last year. Now they're the trendy pick to win the division, and if last season weren't somewhat illusory those picking them would be correct. However the titans haven't won a meaningful game since week fifteen of last year and the Jaguars showed the way to beat them. Not having Arob will hurt a bit because the titans are probably the team he dominates the most, but the Jaguars should be able to win anyway.

Fournette runs over Casey much like beast mode did in week one and the titans come up on the short end of 27-16. Mariota might not make it through the game, either, if the Jaguars week one performance is to be believed.

So that's:
Jags over titans
Cards over colts
Bengals over texans.
If this weekend plays out the way you have mentioned, it puts the Jags in a great position to put the pressure on the others in the AFC South. A win at Wembley too would be incredible but lets take each week as it comes.
Bengals: This the battle of two teams that were expected to come out swinging only to come out flat. I expect the Bengals to recoup from poor offensive play this week. The texans have too many issues to overcome this week. Bengals 27- Texans 10

Arizona: This one is a toss up for me but leaning towards Arizona. The coin flip is Brissett starting. I don't believe the clots defense is as bad as they played last week. However, you need to score points to win, and that offense goes as the QB and TY go. Arizona 21- Colts 16

Tenn: This one pained me but got to be honest, the tacks have a complete team. They went shot for shot with the Raiders last week, and that has been tough to do (score wasn't true story). Our D-front will be anemic this week. Also, expect our LBs to get a workout in a lopsided loss to the tacks. Bortles will be expected to throw more and stats show the more yardage Bortles has, the worse the result. Revenge for last year? Perhaps. tacks 31- Jags 13

Last week:  3-0
Overall:  3-0
Bengals (Dalton can't be THAT bad 2 weeks in a row, tinhorns banged up and not good)
Cards (Banged up Cards eek out a W against a QB-less team)
Jags (All aboard....)

Last week: 1-2 (Guess I shouldn't predict ties)
Overall: 1-2
Texans over Bengals

Cardinals over Colts

Titans over Jaguars: I think TN bounces back from the loss at home and remembers the poor performance on December 24. Someone earlier commented that TN hadn't won a meaningful game since week 15 of last year. Uhhh...they've only played 3 since then. One loss to Jax, one win against Houston, and a loss last week against a very good Raiders team. Three games isn't exactly a long stretch, chief.

2-1 last week
2-1 overall
(09-12-2017, 10:13 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Texans over Bengals

Cardinals over Colts

Titans over Jaguars: I think TN bounces back from the loss at home and remembers the poor performance on December 24.  Someone earlier commented that TN hadn't won a meaningful game since week 15 of last year.  Uhhh...they've only played 3 since then.  One loss to Jax, one win against Houston, and a loss last week against a very good Raiders team.  Three games isn't exactly a long stretch, chief.

2-1 last week
2-1 overall

It's three NFL regular season weeks and a lot of time in between to separate them from the last time the won a meaningful game. The titans looked terrible in the preseason, the coach made inexplicable decisions in week one, and the Raiders came cross country and handled your team at home. Could I be wrong and everything I think I'm seeing not be the case? It's entirely within the realm of possibility. However, for right now I think I'm seeing it clearly.

The Jaguars not having Arob will hurt, he eats the titans alive, but I also look back at last year when a younger less talented Jaguars team beat the titans like a drum. With Fournette and Campbell bring two big-time additions I don't see the tend reversing.

To put it simply, if the Texans couldn't stop Fournette, I think the titans will have an even harder time with him. And while I think the titans pass protection will be better I still think the Jaguars defense is top five in the league quality, and that's legitimately the case this year, not just in yardage.
(09-12-2017, 10:26 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

Cardinals over Colts

Titans over Jaguars: I think TN bounces back from the loss at home and remembers the poor performance on December 24.  Someone earlier commented that TN hadn't won a meaningful game since week 15 of last year.  Uhhh...they've only played 3 since then.  One loss to Jax, one win against Houston, and a loss last week against a very good Raiders team.  Three games isn't exactly a long stretch, chief.

2-1 last week
2-1 overall

It's three NFL regular season weeks and a lot of time in between to separate them from the last time the won a meaningful game. The titans looked terrible in the preseason, the coach made inexplicable decisions in week one, and the Raiders came cross country and handled your team at home. Could I be wrong and everything I think I'm seeing not be the case? It's entirely within the realm of possibility. However, for right now I think I'm seeing it clearly.

The Jaguars not having Arob will hurt, he eats the titans alive, but I also look back at last year when a younger less talented Jaguars team beat the titans like a drum. With Fournette and Campbell bring two big-time additions I don't see the tend reversing.

To put it simply, if the Texans couldn't stop Fournette, I think the titans will have an even harder time with him. And while I think the titans pass protection will be better I still think the Jaguars defense is top five in the league quality, and that's legitimately the case this year, not just in yardage.

I think you're high off an unexpected domination of the Texans which is understandable.  The Raiders won, but were really only a half step ahead.  Look at the game stats, and I challenge you to find one category where they "handled" the Titans outside of a 10 point win.  The Titans gave up 109 yards rushing total (gasp) against a much better Raiders O line than what the Jags have so forgive me if Fournette doesn't keep me awake at night.  We started a rookie corner against Crabtree and Cooper and I think he did OK.  Jags passing game doesn't scare anyone anyway, even less so without Robinson.  Last year we lost badly in December and Jacksonville lost badly in October.

You talk as if a Jags win is a foregone conclusion and that the game will be over by the end of the first quarter.  It could happen, but I'd be surprised.  These are 2 fairly evenly matched mediocre teams. You guys didn't exactly look great in preseason either, chief. Pump the brakes a little. It's early.
(09-12-2017, 10:51 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 10:26 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]It's three NFL regular season weeks and a lot of time in between to separate them from the last time the won a meaningful game. The titans looked terrible in the preseason, the coach made inexplicable decisions in week one, and the Raiders came cross country and handled your team at home. Could I be wrong and everything I think I'm seeing not be the case? It's entirely within the realm of possibility. However, for right now I think I'm seeing it clearly.

I think you're high off an unexpected domination of the Texans which is understandable.  The Raiders won, but were really only a half step ahead.  Look at the game stats, and I challenge you to find one category where they "handled" the Titans outside of a 10 point win.  The Titans gave up 109 yards rushing total (gasp) against a much better Raiders O line than what the Jags have so forgive me if Fournette doesn't keep me awake at night.  We started a rookie corner against Crabtree and Cooper and I think he did OK.  Jags passing game doesn't scare anyone anyway, even less so without Robinson.  Last year we lost badly in December and Jacksonville lost badly in October.

You talk as if a Jags win is a foregone conclusion and that the game will be over by the end of the first quarter.  It could happen, but I'd be surprised.  These are 2 fairly evenly matched mediocre teams.  You guys didn't exactly look great in preseason either, chief.  Pump the brakes a little.  It's early.

I think it's funny that you think 109 yards is meaningful in a positive way. The Texans were supposedly one of the best defenses in the league and the Jaguars put 155 on them. I think the titans are a better offense than the Texans, so the game won't be as lopsided, but I don't think the titans hold the Jaguars under 150 yards rushing if the Jaguars decide they're getting 150 yards rushing.

Plus I don't think the Jaguars will be overlooking the titans, the team predicted to rule the AFCS,I think the Jaguars will once again play like they have something to prove, which is bad news for a titans team that looks like they've been reading their own press clipping a bit too much.

And unlike in years past the Jaguars have good coaching now. Nite nite titans.
(09-12-2017, 11:07 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 10:51 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're high off an unexpected domination of the Texans which is understandable.  The Raiders won, but were really only a half step ahead.  Look at the game stats, and I challenge you to find one category where they "handled" the Titans outside of a 10 point win.  The Titans gave up 109 yards rushing total (gasp) against a much better Raiders O line than what the Jags have so forgive me if Fournette doesn't keep me awake at night.  We started a rookie corner against Crabtree and Cooper and I think he did OK.  Jags passing game doesn't scare anyone anyway, even less so without Robinson.  Last year we lost badly in December and Jacksonville lost badly in October.

You talk as if a Jags win is a foregone conclusion and that the game will be over by the end of the first quarter.  It could happen, but I'd be surprised.  These are 2 fairly evenly matched mediocre teams.  You guys didn't exactly look great in preseason either, chief.  Pump the brakes a little.  It's early.

I think it's funny that you think 109 yards is meaningful in a positive way. The Texans were supposedly one of the best defenses in the league and the Jaguars put 155 on them. I think the titans are a better offense than the Texans, so the game won't be as lopsided, but I don't think the titans hold the Jaguars under 150 yards rushing if the Jaguars decide they're getting 150 yards rushing.

Plus I don't think the Jaguars will be overlooking the titans, the team predicted to rule the AFCS,I think the Jaguars will once again play like they have something to prove, which is bad news for a titans team that looks like they've been reading their own press clipping a bit too much.

LOL.  You guys really are bipolar.  Ready to jump into the St. Johns River a few weeks ago.  Now you're a juggernaut.  We'll see how it turns out.
(09-12-2017, 11:22 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 11:07 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's funny that you think 109 yards is meaningful in a positive way. The Texans were supposedly one of the best defenses in the league and the Jaguars put 155 on them. I think the titans are a better offense than the Texans, so the game won't be as lopsided, but I don't think the titans hold the Jaguars under 150 yards rushing if the Jaguars decide they're getting 150 yards rushing.

LOL.  You guys really are bipolar.  Ready to jump into the St. Johns River a few weeks ago.  Now you're a juggernaut.  We'll see how it turns out.

I hate to agree with a stinkin tack...
But yeah, the fans on here were ready to string Bortles up from the rafters and ship Caldwell off for not doing anything about an awful OL.

Now all is well and Bortles is "much improved"

I love the win... and I do think we will beat your tacks... 
but the bi-polar hype ness is crazy.

a loss to the tacks and this board will be filled with overflowing "here we go again" "ermergerd we sucks again" and "Bortles and Caldwell need to go NOW" threads
3-0 Last week! I'm riding high off of my predictions! This week, here's how it goes:

Bengals in a close one over the Texans
Cardinals will blow out the Colts
Jaguars will crush the filthy stinkin' tacks
(09-12-2017, 11:07 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's funny that you think 109 yards is meaningful in a positive way. The Texans were supposedly one of the best defenses in the league and the Jaguars put 155 on them. I think the titans are a better offense than the Texans, so the game won't be as lopsided, but I don't think the titans hold the Jaguars under 150 yards rushing if the Jaguars decide they're getting 150 yards rushing.

(09-12-2017, 11:48 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 11:22 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.  You guys really are bipolar.  Ready to jump into the St. Johns River a few weeks ago.  Now you're a juggernaut.  We'll see how it turns out.

I hate to agree with a stinkin tack...
But yeah, the fans on here were ready to string Bortles up from the rafters and ship Caldwell off for not doing anything about an awful OL.

a loss to the tacks and this board will be filled with overflowing "here we go again" "ermergerd we sucks again" and "Bortles and Caldwell need to go NOW" threads

Don't make the mistake of grouping everyone together in that stuff. Look for posts of mine saying what you're claiming and you won't find any, because while I wanted to see Fournette play before I crowned him, I've been pretty steadfast in saying this team had the legitimate talent level to rule the division, just that it hasn't come to fruition due to having the worst coach of all time. Looks like the coach part is at least adequate now and Fournette looks like the real deal to me, so if the titans don't pick it up in a major way the Jaguars could run away with the division and double digit wins with this year's schedule.
(09-12-2017, 10:26 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

Cardinals over Colts

2-1 last week
2-1 overall

(09-12-2017, 10:51 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 10:26 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]It's three NFL regular season weeks and a lot of time in between to separate them from the last time the won a meaningful game. The titans looked terrible in the preseason, the coach made inexplicable decisions in week one, and the Raiders came cross country and handled your team at home. Could I be wrong and everything I think I'm seeing not be the case? It's entirely within the realm of possibility. However, for right now I think I'm seeing it clearly.

You talk as if a Jags win is a foregone conclusion and that the game will be over by the end of the first quarter.  It could happen, but I'd be surprised.  These are 2 fairly evenly matched mediocre teams. You guys didn't exactly look great in preseason either, chief. Pump the brakes a little. It's early.

(09-12-2017, 11:07 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 10:51 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're high off an unexpected domination of the Texans which is understandable.  The Raiders won, but were really only a half step ahead.  Look at the game stats, and I challenge you to find one category where they "handled" the Titans outside of a 10 point win.  The Titans gave up 109 yards rushing total (gasp) against a much better Raiders O line than what the Jags have so forgive me if Fournette doesn't keep me awake at night.  We started a rookie corner against Crabtree and Cooper and I think he did OK.  Jags passing game doesn't scare anyone anyway, even less so without Robinson.  Last year we lost badly in December and Jacksonville lost badly in October.

Without commenting on the substance of these arguments, it sure is good to see legitimate trash talking on these boards now...even if only for a week.
(09-12-2017, 12:01 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 11:22 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.  You guys really are bipolar.  Ready to jump into the St. Johns River a few weeks ago.  Now you're a juggernaut.  We'll see how it turns out.

(09-12-2017, 11:48 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to agree with a stinkin tack...

Don't make the mistake of grouping everyone together in that stuff. Look for posts of mine saying what you're claiming and you won't find any, because while I wanted to see Fournette play before I crowned him, I've been pretty steadfast in saying this team had the legitimate talent level to rule the division, just that it hasn't come to fruition due to having the worst coach of all time. Looks like the coach part is at least adequate now and Fournette looks like the real deal to me, so if the titans don't pick it up in a major way the Jaguars could run away with the division and double digit wins with this year's schedule.

Pretty easy to group one of us in the bi-polar group, considering the majority of the board is either negative nancys or wafflers.
If you've been riding the AFCS prediction the whole time, you're certainly in the minority Seldom lol
Did you all see the tacks are benching Cyprien already lol.
bungles
cards
jags

( i was 1 & 2 in week one )

(09-12-2017, 12:56 PM)nhiverson Wrote: [ -> ]Did you all see the tacks are benching Cyprien already lol.

Laughing

Not shocked.  The Barry Church signing was such a great move.
(09-12-2017, 09:35 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Bengals: This the battle of two teams that were expected to come out swinging only to come out flat. I expect the Bengals to recoup from poor offensive play this week. The texans have too many issues to overcome this week. Bengals 27- Texans 10

Arizona: This one is a toss up for me but leaning towards Arizona. The coin flip is Brissett starting. I don't believe the clots defense is as bad as they played last week. However, you need to score points to win, and that offense goes as the QB and TY go. Arizona 21- Colts 16

Tenn: This one pained me but got to be honest, the tacks have a complete team. They went shot for shot with the Raiders last week, and that has been tough to do (score wasn't true story). Our D-front will be anemic this week. Also, expect our LBs to get a workout in a lopsided loss to the tacks. Bortles will be expected to throw more and stats show the more yardage Bortles has, the worse the result. Revenge for last year? Perhaps. tacks 31- Jags 13

Last week:  3-0
Overall:  3-0

This prediction looks like you did not watch the Texans game. Never mind the fact that Houston's regular starting tackles are not on the roster. Even Denver's pass rushers don't sack backup level quarterbacks 10 times in one game, so to see our guys do it shows us we can make hitting and tackling Marcus Mariota behind LOS look relatively easy. Also, we are not seeking revenge this weekend because it has already been done. Remember the last time we played against Tennessee?
(09-12-2017, 12:45 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 12:01 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make the mistake of grouping everyone together in that stuff. Look for posts of mine saying what you're claiming and you won't find any, because while I wanted to see Fournette play before I crowned him, I've been pretty steadfast in saying this team had the legitimate talent level to rule the division, just that it hasn't come to fruition due to having the worst coach of all time. Looks like the coach part is at least adequate now and Fournette looks like the real deal to me, so if the titans don't pick it up in a major way the Jaguars could run away with the division and double digit wins with this year's schedule.

Pretty easy to group one of us in the bi-polar group, considering the majority of the board is either negative nancys or wafflers.
If you've been riding the AFCS prediction the whole time, you're certainly in the minority Seldom lol

I wouldn't claim to have predicted an AFCS title already, because I wasnt as high on Fournette as most people here are, but now that I've seen him in the NFL, and he's going to put the Jaguars in a lot of second and 3, or third and 1 situations instead of the long yardage situations Bortles has constantly faced.

If injuries don't pile up and the rest of the AFCS continues their current track the Jaguars can win 10+. Cam Robinson was way underestimated in the off-season and Fournette is a legitimate candidate for OROTY.
(09-12-2017, 12:56 PM)nhiverson Wrote: [ -> ]Did you all see the tacks are benching Cyprien already? LOL

We all saw Cyprien is not being benched.

Quote:Tennessee Titans safety Johnathan Cyprien is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a hamstring injury in Sunday's loss to the Oakland Raiders.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...for-week-2
Pages: 1 2 3 4