Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'll Be Gone For A While
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life has thrown me yet another curveball, and I won't be around for quite a while. I'll miss each and every one of you. (except one)

You all take good care.
Keep fighting, brother.
We're all pulling for you.
Continued thoughts and prayers.
(((Hugs)))

Stay strong Paul!!
Prayers for you Dakota
Prayin' for ya !!

Please let your family help you out if it's $$ from keeping you from getting the treatment you need.
Hang in there, and know that we're all thinking of you.
Still praying for you, Paul. I know you're going through a lot at home with the illness and other stuff. Take care of yourself.
The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

I'm really not sure what's keeping me from having lead for lunch. Sad
There are still people who care about your well being. It's bleak right now but that's not to say things won't turn around for you. Keep the faith.
Thoughts and prayers. You have so much on your plate, just remember your online family is here.
(09-12-2017, 03:23 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

In my experience if you are talking/posting about it, it is a issue.

PLEASE, please call someone.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&...am0AYb4y0I
Haven't commented on it much but have been following your story for awhile Dakota. Personally its been pretty inspirational to me hearing you go through so much and still stay standing, even from the other side of the world. I'm rooting for ya.
Keep fighting. Be stubborn and don't let anyone issue or person control you. There are always people that care about you more than you may be aware of.
(09-12-2017, 03:23 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

From your prior posts it appears that you are shutting them out from trying to assist you in beating cancer.  It probably is as equally frustrating for them as it is for you right now so please open yourself to anyone that is willing to help.  Cancer is not only devastating from a physical perspective but also from a mental perspective as you very well know.  Let people in, don't shut them out.   Prayers coming your way .... stay strong.

We are still your friends.   Hang in there.
Prayers heading your way man. This world would be less of a place without you. The people who want to help you know this. They understand the impact helping you could have but are willing to do so. That says a lot about you and what you mean to them. Denying them the opportunity may seem like only selfless and responsible option, but it would seem in a sense you are denying them the ability to care for their loved one. There isn't a dollar amount I wouldn't give for a few more mintues with my grandfather and I imagine I would feel about my father if he was in a similar position. From I've read in the past, they feel the same.

I don't know you personally man, but I know you are a good person. The world needs more of them. Keep fighting the good fight.