Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 2 Titans vs Jags score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big game. Biggest in years in my opinion. A 2-0 start for this team would be a huge step in the right direction. 

21-14 Titans.  I think it's a close game throughout. I just don't like the matchup. Titans oline is 10 times better than Houston and I think they were 8th in the league last season with giving up sacks. We need to tackle well this game.  Let's hope we can pull it out.
Jags in a blowout. 42-10.

The Jags are going to need a guy like in basketball that comes out and wipes the court of sweat to clean up all the Poi that will be sprayed on the field. Laughing Banana
Titans 21, Jags 20

I'm just not ready to completely buy in.
There's already a thread for this kind of thing in the division forum.
24-10 Jags!
Back to life, back to reality. Pick 6s, off the mark passes, catchable drops, wobbly passes, 3.3 ypc by rbs, special team blunders, fg and xpa misses, coming up. Titans 27, Jaguars 3.
Jags 24 Titans 17
Titans 43
Jags 0
It'll be a good game.

That's my prediction.

If the Jags win the turnover battle, Blake throws no picks, running game controls clock -- then Jags win

If tacks win turnover battle and run successfully on Jags D, they can pull it out. I don't anticipate Mariota throwing for over 200 yds. D. Walker is also a wild card for them. Hopefully Myles Jack continues his assault on the TE position.
(09-13-2017, 09:06 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Jags in a blowout. 42-10.

The Jags are going to need a guy like in basketball that comes out and wipes the court of sweat to clean up all the Poi that will be sprayed on the field. Laughing Banana

What's your deal with the "poi"?  I've seen it in several posts.  I suspect I'd be in a bit of trouble if I used a similar analogy for a player of color, and I think you know what I mean. Laughing
What is Poi?
(09-13-2017, 11:27 AM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]What is Poi?

It's a staple starch that lots of Hawaiians eat.  Similar to potatoes for the Irish or rice for Asians.
Is it delicious?
(09-13-2017, 10:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't anticipate Mariota throwing for over 200 yds. D. Walker is also a wild card for them. 

mariota wont throw for 200? you crazy? the terrible texans QBs got 160ish last week and you think mariota cant get 200? OOOOKAY
(09-13-2017, 11:52 AM)VondyP Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 10:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't anticipate Mariota throwing for over 200 yds. D. Walker is also a wild card for them. 

mariota wont throw for 200? you crazy? the terrible texans QBs got 160ish last week and you think mariota cant get 200? OOOOKAY

He may throw for 200 but I expect Tenn to come out running the ball, they are not gonna wanna face our pass rush.
(09-13-2017, 11:52 AM)VondyP Wrote: [ -> ]

He didn't the last time we played.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/b...240jax.htm
(09-13-2017, 11:37 AM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]Is it delicious?

I haven't the foggiest.  It's made from taro root I think.  I'm married to a Thai and they love taro ice cream.  I know that's delicious, so maybe poi is as well.
Jags 28
Tacks 10
If our defense shows up again I expect a blow-out
Jags 20-17

Myers kicks a 55 yarder in the final minute for the win.
I wish we could have a dedicated QB spy on Mariota but their TE is just too good to risk using Jack as a spy.

Their D is worse than the Texans. If we can have Fournette break a few runs, Blake manage the game with a couple big time throws and no ints we win this game easily.

20-13 Jags
Pages: 1 2 3