Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Times Union - Jaguars Four Downs: A home underdog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars Four Downs: A home underdog?

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...e-underdog

FIRST DOWN
JAGUARS THE UNDERDOG … HUH?
Sometimes Las Vegas forces us to scratch our heads.
The Jaguars enter Sunday off a 22-point win at Houston and are playing their home opener.
The Titans lost by
Keep it up! I like not being talked about and the underdog. By the sound of the team interviews last week, this team thrives on being disrespected and doubted.
Gee, you mean to tell me that only Jags fans are putting any stock into beating a team lead by Tom [BLEEP] Savage?
(09-13-2017, 02:33 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, you mean to tell me that only Jags fans are putting any stock into beating a team lead by Tom [BLEEP] Savage?

Too bad you won't be around come Monday...
(09-13-2017, 02:33 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, you mean to tell me that only Jags fans are putting any stock into beating a team lead by Tom [BLEEP] Savage?

Have you watched this division the last decade? Come on man. One of the midgets has to be voted the tallest.
Clearly they do not realize the Tarp Kitties are the second coming of the 1970s Steelers -- based on the first game of the year
seems right to me
(09-13-2017, 02:42 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly they do not realize the Tarp Kitties are the second coming of the 1970s Steelers -- based on the first game of the year

Oh and the tacks are something special?
If you can't be Oakland at home... who are you gonna beat to get to the playoffs?
Who can you beat in the playoffs?

Ya'll talkin up Oakland like they are something special...
They are MAYBE the 2nd best team in their division...maybe...
And you lost to them...
And didn't look good while doing it, to be real.
(09-13-2017, 02:35 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Too bad you won't be around come Monday...

I'll be around week 17 when it's down to Jags and Houston going for the #1 pick.

(09-13-2017, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 02:42 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly they do not realize the Tarp Kitties are the second coming of the 1970s Steelers -- based on the first game of the year

Oh and the tacks are something special?
If you can't be Oakland at home... who are you gonna beat to get to the playoffs?

And you lost to them...

Oak will be one of the top 2 teams in the AFC
(09-13-2017, 02:45 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 02:35 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad you won't be around come Monday...

I'll be around week 17 when it's down to Jags and Houston going for the #1 pick.

(09-13-2017, 02:44 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and the tacks are something special?

And you lost to them...

Oak will be one of the top 2 teams in the AFC

Jags will be further from #1 pick than tacks... bet.
Top 2???
Laughing
So... better than the Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, Patriots?

k.
We're the Rodney Dangerfield of Football, Don't get no respect....
Well I have the Jags winning on Sunday in my Pick'em league with 13 confidence points
Final Score
Jags 28
Tacks 10

It wasnt just Tom Savage, it was the fact the JJ Watt,Clowney and Mercilus did nothing, the number 1 defense in the NFL from last year didnt sack Bortles and let a rookie RB run for 100 yards.

I like the disrespect lets keep being the underdog and keep having people not believe in us
Not much of a spread there.

The Jags have to show that they can get pressure and stop the run against an o-line that's not a complete joke.

I get it.

Be honest.

Did you pick us to win this past Sunday?

Did you predict we'd get ten sacks?

Did you predict the Texans would not record a sack, and that Fournette would rush for 100 yds?
(09-13-2017, 03:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]We're the Rodney Dangerfield of Football, Don't get no respect....

Final Score
Jags 28
Tacks 10

That's because respect needs to be earned
(09-13-2017, 04:06 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 03:23 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]We're the Rodney Dangerfield of Football, Don't get no respect....

Final Score
Jags 28
Tacks 10

This is true.

We'll be one step closer by about 4:00 on Sunday.
(09-13-2017, 04:06 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]

Final Score
Jags 28
Tacks 10

That's some epic Mark Twain stuff right there coming from a tacks fan.
Good...it will make it that much better this Sunday when they beat the tacks.
I just hope we don't get overconfident and let the stinking tacks beat us