Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cushing (tinhorns LB) Suspended - PEDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[b]Adam SchefterVerified account [/b]@AdamSchefter
Following

Texans LB Brian Cushing suspended without pay for team’s next 10 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

He needs a new dealer.  That stuff he's on ain't working right.
Had that off schedule blood work done when they were testing for possible brain hemorrhage after the jags game. Oops.
Dude's been roided up since USC and got busted once for it already which is likely why this one is a 10 game penalty. I think a 2nd offence should just get you booted from the league permanently. tinhorns imploding.
Cushing? PEDs?  Color me shocked!
Lol getting old sucks buddy !
Texans are in trouble. They are already injury ridden. He's a good player. That D will miss him.
(09-13-2017, 05:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Dude's been roided up since USC and got busted once for it already which is likely why this one is a 10 game penalty.  I think a 2nd offence should just get you booted from the league permanently.  tinhorns imploding.

I think they should take a page from MLB. If you are suspended but come back during the regular season you're not eligible for postseason play.
(09-13-2017, 05:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ][b]Adam SchefterVerified account [/b]@AdamSchefter
Following

Texans LB Brian Cushing suspended without pay for team’s next 10 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

He needs a new dealer.  That stuff he's on ain't working right.

What a turd that guy is. Some guys are just trash, and that's just how it is for cushing.
(09-13-2017, 05:56 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 05:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Dude's been roided up since USC and got busted once for it already which is likely why this one is a 10 game penalty.  I think a 2nd offence should just get you booted from the league permanently.  tinhorns imploding.

I think they should take a page from MLB. If you are suspended but come back during the regular season you're not eligible for postseason play.

To quote the guy in your avatar..."I wouldn't worry about that."
just shows ya, getten head buts in the chest on peds doesnt stop a loco4motive
(09-13-2017, 05:56 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]

With Cushing out 10 weeks it is likely he would not have a chance to play in the postseason anyway.
It will cost him 4 meeelyun doll hairs. Dang...
He's been cheating since at least college in this regard. Although I'm sure there is many others
Idiot.
It was creatine. Free Cushing!
Looks like JJ's now off the juice too by looking at his week 1 performance.
Well well...
[Image: 7fe2c49919b8febbfccdf0e234813ad4ed8ed1ab...6939_1.jpg]
He's been a cheat since he was in college (probably high school). He's one of those guys that will sadly have a lot of affects after he retires from steroid use.
(09-14-2017, 10:22 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]He's been a cheat since he was in college (probably high school).  He's one of those guys that will sadly have a lot of affects after he retires from steroid use.

So why is this only the second time he has been busted for failing a drug test?
Pages: 1 2