Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sir, please step away from the koolaid. One too many
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love the team won their first game and loved they blew out houston.  That being said, the jags have broken my heart more times than I can count.  I am reading "divison winners" "playoff bound" etc etc.  Lets slow down here for a second.  It's week 1.

It's ok to be optimistic but Cautiously optimistic should be expressed with this team.

The media is eating it up too.
(09-13-2017, 06:03 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I love the team won their first game and loved they blew out houston.  That being said, the jags have broken my heart more times than I can count.  I am reading "divison winners" "playoff bound" etc etc.  Lets slow down here for a second.  It's week 1.

It's ok to be optimistic but Cautiously optimistic should be expressed with this team.

Well said.

While the manner of the win was surprising and enjoyable, I'm going to wait until they have played through the division once before I start talking about winning it or making the playoffs as a wildcard. One game at a time.
Holy [BLEEP] man. I'm really glad you were here to talk me down and make sure I maintain all my pessimism. Whew.

I knew you or Bklyn would start a thread like this soon.
(09-13-2017, 06:16 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]Holy [BLEEP] man.  I'm really glad you were here to talk me down and make sure I maintain all my pessimism.  Whew.

Just like a knew some jerk post like this would pop up as if it were unique or original.
All it takes is for the Jags to play a road game out west to bring you back down to reality
(09-13-2017, 06:23 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 06:16 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]Holy [BLEEP] man.  I'm really glad you were here to talk me down and make sure I maintain all my pessimism.  Whew.

Just like a knew some jerk post like this would pop up as if it were unique or original.

JUST LET ME HAVE THIS WEEK MAN.  JUST LET ME HAVE IT.  PLEASE.
I do agree compared to the usual Jaguars start this was like a superbowl win.
i said i would withhold judgement until week 5 and thats my plan. That said this defense should be very good. I think Bouye is going to help alot with the refs judging by his talks with them in the game.
Agreed, how dare you guys get excited!
Fam, I'm going to enjoy this all week. Sorry. It's been too long. As far as I'm concerned this week, the jags are going through the Super Bowl. I'll deal with the let down when it comes.
(09-13-2017, 06:03 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I love the team won their first game and loved they blew out houston.  That being said, the jags have broken my heart more times than I can count.  I am reading "divison winners" "playoff bound" etc etc.  Lets slow down here for a second.  It's week 1.

A Jags fan who hasn't completely lost his mind. Nice.
[BLEEP] that.

This was the best this team has looked in YEARS. I'm going to enjoy every second of it while I can. I didn't expect more than 6-7 wins this year from the team but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the hell out of things.

This is tack week. Screw the tacks. I'm going to ride the high of this week until I have reason not to. The team is 1-0. When is the last time that happened?! When is the last time they won in week 1? 2011! Not only won, but handled a decent team in the Texans.

I'm enjoying this one all week and I don't need anyone to tell me to settle down.
It's the fun police. Put your hands up!

Too late. I've already ordered my Superbowl tickets.
(09-13-2017, 09:29 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Too late. I've already ordered my Superbowl tickets.

^ Reasons we need an actual "like" button on the forums.
After one game .........DYNASTY!! Seriously, I hope they take it to the Titans. I would love to see some consistency. Something we have lacked for years.

Forget the DY. I want them to get NASTY.
I'll get excited about this team and be as optimistic as I wanna be.. In the words of the resident Dutch Butthead..

Sod off...
Did login to my account today and saw the playoff tickets invoice sitting there... First time in a long time I didn't belly laugh at it...
Just when I thought I was allowed to enjoy something...
Pages: 1 2 3