Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Houston Texans at Cincinnati Bengals Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi Jaguars fans! At around 8:30 tonight the rival Houston Texans (0-1) and Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) kick off at Paul Brown Stadium exclusively shown on NFL Network. GO BENGALS!
Things to watch from both teams in this game:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...als-on-tnf
I'll be watching Big Brother... or anything else probably.
Where's the REAL official thread from the Amelia Bot?
(09-14-2017, 02:17 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be watching Big Brother... or anything else probably.

Are you expecting a boring game tonight?
(09-14-2017, 02:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 02:17 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be watching Big Brother... or anything else probably.

Are you expecting a boring game tonight?

Depends on your definition of boring... some think a defensive game that ends in 10-7 is boring
some people think a blowout 48-7 is boring...

so yeah... 
boring is one word I might use.

Also... I usually only watch opposing team games to scout out the competition.
I've seen all I need to of the tinhorns.
They are *** Officially screwed ***.
There are good enough story lines going into this game. How does Deshaun Watson look in his first start? Fastest 40 yd dash ever run WR John Ross debuting. Joe Mixon has a ton of talent. Can Dalton bounce back? Is Watt washed up? Has anyone found Jadeveon Clowney? I'll be tuned in.

Plus it's Color Rush, I love Color Rush
Looking for a blowout.....
I think the Bengals Defense with plow through the Tinhorns O-Line and sack the Quarterback multiple times
(09-14-2017, 02:38 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 02:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you expecting a boring game tonight?

Depends on your definition of boring... some think a defensive game that ends in 10-7 is boring
some people think a blowout 48-7 is boring...

so yeah... 
boring is one word I might use.

Also... I usually only watch opposing team games to scout out the competition.
I've seen all I need to of the tinhorns.

I doubt it. You have only seen Deshaun Watson play half of one game. It will be interesting to see how he performs as the team's starter on the road IMO.

This game probably will not be a blowout. The Bengals were even worse Sunday than the Texans.
Will they be showing this game on local channel 47.1
(09-14-2017, 03:15 PM)JNev Wrote: [ -> ]There are good enough story lines going into this game. How does Deshaun Watson look in his first start? Fastest 40 yd dash ever run WR John Ross debuting. Joe Mixon has a ton of talent. Can Dalton bounce back? Is Watt washed up? Has anyone found Jadeveon Clowney? I'll be tuned in.

Plus it's Color Rush, I love Color Rush

Here's another one: How much money will the Bengals raise from their game ticket sales? I can't remember exactly what their pledge is, but it comes from tickets for this game.

Unfortunately some Color Rush uniforms are ugly. I hope both designs look good on TV.
NFL network
(09-14-2017, 05:27 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Will they be showing this game on local channel 47.1

Local coverage is only in the Houston and Cincinnati markets.
These are the uniforms each team will wear tonight: http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000844763

[Image: cincinnati-bengals_pg_600.jpg][Image: houston-texans_pg_600.jpg]

I like the red numbers with white borders on the Tinhorns uniform. The Bungles have boring jerseys. I would prefer black or orange pants, but the design is cute.
Less than one hour left to root for the Bengals. GO CINCY!
Go Bengals, bury the tinhorns.
Another Watt love fest, I can't sleep so I guess I'll watch, let's go Bengals
(09-14-2017, 07:57 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Another Watt love fest, I can't sleep so I guess I'll watch, let's go Bengals

What if J.J. Watt struggles out of the gate again? Anything is possible.

GO BENGALS
So my NFL Network has no sound

(09-14-2017, 07:12 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
These are the uniforms each team will wear tonight: http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000844763

[Image: cincinnati-bengals_pg_600.jpg][Image: houston-texans_pg_600.jpg]

I like the red numbers with white borders on the Tinhorns uniform. The Bungles have boring jerseys. I would prefer black or orange pants, but the design is cute.

The purpose of the Color Rush is to have all the same color. So while black or orange pants might look good, they wouldn't be able to unless the jerseys we're the same color.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7