Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which team won the 2017 NFL Draft? Browns, Jags, 49ers lead the pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dave Dameshek picked us as well.  Back, to back, to back off season champs.  Feels Great!

Gotta pay off eventually
Bucky's cool. But Browns won. They came outta the drafy with multiple early rd picks for next year, as well as having drafted well. We won FA
We are all losers and that is why we were at the top of each round of the draft.  I don't want to win the offseason talking head debates.

Jags have been so bad for so long because of a decade of poor drafting. The team is loaded up with talent from the past couple years. Time for it to come together on the field.
We've won every offseason hype bowl for the last 3 years. I'd rather win real games though.

Another year, another offseason won.  Yippee.

I can't fathom how anyone would come to the conclusion that the Jags "won the draft" this year. 

Even if you're a fan of the Fournette pick, it wasn't that great or exciting.  We got Cam Robinson in the 2nd, which is a decent pick (Still would have rather had Lamp), but after that it's a whole lot of "meh".

Compared to just the Browns 1st Round alone... it's not close, and they continued through the entire draft making great picks.

San Fran absolutely fleeced the Bears, got the guy they wanted AND a bunch of extra picks. 

I honestly don't think we had all that great of a draft.  Not a trainwreck or anything, but really just kind of ho-hum.

Browns won the draft imo.  SF likely 2nd.

We won last years draft as well.
Isn't this a 3 out of the last 4?

We're a dynasty guys! Never thought we'd get here, but here we are!

My reaction to us being crowned champs for the 3rd time in 4 years:

[Image: QONVIyz.gif]

username123

Quote:I can't fathom how anyone would come to the conclusion that the Jags "won the draft" this year. 

Even if you're a fan of the Fournette pick, it wasn't that great or exciting.  We got Cam Robinson in the 2nd, which is a decent pick (Still would have rather had Lamp), but after that it's a whole lot of "meh".

Compared to just the Browns 1st Round alone... it's not close, and they continued through the entire draft making great picks.

San Fran absolutely fleeced the Bears, got the guy they wanted AND a bunch of extra picks. 

I honestly don't think we had all that great of a draft.  Not a trainwreck or anything, but really just kind of ho-hum.

Browns won the draft imo.  SF likely 2nd.

I kind of thought the same thing.  That being said though, I think at least a few of the draft picks address Special Teams more than anything else and looking back at last season, the Jaguars did struggle in that 3rd of the game.
Quote:Bucky's cool. But Browns won. They came outta the drafy with multiple early rd picks for next year, as well as having drafted well. We won FA
Yeah but the Browns get a down grade for being the Browns.
Quote:Yeah but the Browns get a down grade for being the Browns.

:whistling: