Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sacksonville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We were right - the NFL is on notice despite the fact our 10 sacks were at Houston. Here's the proof:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-ascension

I'm loving it!
Again, I appreciate the NFL giving us some respect but honestly, I really don't care anymore. In my opinion, we don't even deserve it quite yet.
(09-15-2017, 03:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I appreciate the NFL giving us some respect but honestly, I really don't care anymore. In my opinion, we don't even deserve it quite yet.

Lol, trust me. I am not a debbie downer. There are great things going on with this team and I am so happy for us. It's just my personal opinion...I would say that for any other team too that is 1-0.
(09-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, trust me. I am not a Debbie Downer. There are great things going on with this team and I am so happy for us. It's just my personal opinion...I would say that for any other team too that is 1-0.

You sound like Calais Campbell.

Quote:“Yeah, that’s pretty dope,” defensive end Calais Campbell said. “I liked it [Sacksonville] a lot. Hopefully we can keep it going. Like I said, it doesn’t mean anything though if you don’t go out there and produce the next time. You’re only as good as your latest memory, so week in and week out, you’ve got to go out and make it happen.”

http://www.espn.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_...ermanently

The timing and way it came about is like JDR getting the nickname "Black Jack" after gambling (get it?) on a two-point conversion attempt to beat the Saints.
Yeh but that kick sack shouldn't of counted
Too bad it did, sorry not sorry.
(09-15-2017, 10:27 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh but that kick sack shouldn't of counted

Damn, so only 9 sacks in one game? Well that settles it. Our defense sucks again.
(09-17-2017, 03:13 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2017, 10:27 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh but that kick sack shouldn't of counted

Damn, so only 9 sacks in one game? Well that settles it. Our defense sucks again.

Ten sacks because that one obviously did count. But even if it didn't, nine sacks would be something to brag about.
I've checked google maps and an old Rand McNally's road map. I don't see this town of "Sacksonville" you speak of.
(09-17-2017, 10:36 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked google maps and an old Rand McNally's road map.   I don't see this town of "Sacksonville" you speak of.

Look up #Sacksonville on Twitter.
(09-17-2017, 10:36 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked google maps and an old Rand McNally's road map.   I don't see this town of "Sacksonville" you speak of.

Ask Marcus Mariota in 5 hours. He'll know.
(09-17-2017, 10:44 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Look up #Sacksonville on Twitter.

Is Sacksonville north or south of Jacksonville?
(09-17-2017, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Ask Marcus Mariota in 5 hours. He'll know.

It'll be harder to sack him as much as they did to Houston.  But I'm hoping they kick his [BLEEP] too.
(09-15-2017, 01:46 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]We were riGht - the NFL is On notice desPite the fACt our 10 sacKs wERe at Houston. Here'the proof:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-ascension

I'm loving it!

That's all I see from every one of your posts..
(09-17-2017, 11:02 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Marcus Mariota in 5 hours. He'll know.

It'll be harder to sack him as much as they did to Houston.  But I'm hoping they kick his [BLEEP] too.

No doubt. He's a mobile dude. If we can get two solid sacks on him today, I'll be happy.
(09-17-2017, 11:02 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Marcus Mariota in 5 hours. He'll know.

It'll be harder to sack him as much as they did to Houston. But I'm hoping they kick his butt too.

I know we aren't going to sack him 10 times today, but can't imagine going all day with no sacks.
[Image: 1w0sqt.jpg]
(09-15-2017, 03:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I appreciate the NFL giving us some respect but honestly, I really don't care anymore. In my opinion, we don't even deserve it quite yet.

Well ten sacks against that Houston OL is nothing special. A little different when you go against a good OL.
SACKSONVILLE!!!!

[Image: DJ81W4xXUAEoof_.jpg]
Pages: 1 2