Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Friday update: Ramsey questionable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday update: Ramsey questionable

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...fd256541d9

CB Jalen Ramsey listed as questionable for Jaguars’ 2017 regular-season home opener against the Tennessee Titans Sunday
He better play
I don't think we'll see a whole lot of Ramsey. Next man up. Who is that next best man up?
(09-15-2017, 03:17 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we'll see a whole lot of Ramsey. Next man up. Who is that next best man up?
I bet Ramsey plays even if he has to tape the ankle more than he'd like, but it would likely be Bouye and Patmon outside with Colvin playing nickel.
Marrone, The King of sandbagging.
Fam this is straight sand bagging all day. You can't trust anything that comes out of this front office and coaching staff and I like that. Jalen finished the game but was on crutches immediately afterwards lol. They setting the titans up for next week lol
I will be truly shocked if he doesn't play. He doesn't need to practice to play, the guy is a pro. He'll shut down Davis no problem
This is to have Davis (a rookie) excited about going against a back up to only find out 25 minutes before the game he will get jammed at the line all day. All those games extra reps and game planning for nothing.
Stop spamming this mb jaxson
(09-15-2017, 05:53 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]Stop spamming this mb jaxson

It'd be nice to know why this is still ongoing?
I agree I have posted several complaints about the bot account with no resolution.  Should we all start PMing the Mods?
(09-15-2017, 08:18 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]I agree I have posted several complaints about the bot account with no resolution.  Should we all start PMing the Mods?

I agree, the bot is out of control.
ADHD-son, I lol every time

He is playing

You are not going to put a sensitive ankle on the practice field, especially one attached to The Dude
Ok it was a bit messy, but I went ahead and sacrificed 3 goats so I think Ramsey will be just fine for Sunday.
Practice? We talkin' bout practice. He just doesn't like to practice. He missed a lot of practices last year but played in all the games. Fortunately he's good enough that he doesn't have to. He'll play tomorrow.