Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why Hillary Lost...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's early and I am still in shock, so this won't be a definative list, but there were a few things that stuck out at me about the last month or so that I think stick out. 

1.) Resumees don't matter in change elections!  Her biggest strength became her biggest weakness.  She needed a Bold Agenda for economic renewal to energize the electorate.  Instead it was a half hearted reference to more stimulus that people know didn't work. 

2.) The woman Actually said that she thought Angella Merkel was the most admirable foreign leader!  She basically said i want to be the epitome of the populist rights WORLDWIDE BACKLASH against globalist policies.  They are having to build WALLS in Germany, Britain and the like and France is having to have armed guards all across the city to manage the interactions with the Muslim Migrants....  That's just not going to work. 

3.) She ran as a defender of Partial Birth abortion with a free seat on the court.  It looks like this is going to be record turnout among evangelicals.  At the beginning of the third debate she went as far left as any presidential candidate in history in supporting Partial Birth abortion and not showing any empathy for a child hours from being born let alone viable. 

4.) Obamacare may prove to be a game changer the likes of which most people have never understood.  The promise from Santa Clause is that you wake up and you have presents.  When you are actively involved in buying and wrapping them then its just not the same thing.  The middle class has never actually had to actively participate in making the sausage and paying premiums before.  for 95% of Americans their FICA gets taken care of by their employer and the % remain relatively constant over time.  This is the first time that Santa pulled you in the back and tried to sell you an insurance policy.

5.) Trump found The Reagan Democrats.  It looks like a lot of Blue Collar Union guys figured out that through all this their Union Bosses somehow still get their money even when factories close and jobs are lost through bad trade agreements.  If Trump can make lasting inroads with that constituency then we could be looking at rust shaped hole in the Blue wall and a different map moving forward. 

6.) You can't lie to people about how their life is going.  8 years of not hitting 3% GDP growth, wage stagnation, and the labor force is much smaller.  Those get an incumbent party beat, plain and simple.  She was booed at her own convention when she tried to sell this economy as a bulwark.  Right track wrong track #s said 70% of the country was unhappy with its current direction.  That's exactly how undecided/unaffiliated voters that said they were "disgusted with both candidates" voted.  In her defense, this was a Republican year by the numbers. 

7.) He didn't take the bait.  In the last two weeks She was opening rallies with Alesia Muchado and continuing to paint him as a general reprobate.  IT was the most focused and disciplined he has been in the 18 months that he has been a candidate.  At the end of the day people found the economy and the state of the country to be more vulgar than Trump's language. 

Democrats stayed home in big numbers compared to 2012.  Independents didn't trust her.  Blue and white collar workers want their jobs back so they can stop working at McDonalds. If you look at the electoral map by county in some of the rust belt states, Trump completely flipped the districts from blue to red in several states.  His message resonated with them, and now he's going to need to deliver.  Should be an interesting four years.

Hillary lost because the people are tired of her bull [BLEEP]..

The people just took this nation back..

#Trump
Maybe she'll divorce Bill now...long overdue.

Quote:Democrats stayed home in big numbers compared to 2012.  Independents didn't trust her.  Blue and white collar workers want their jobs back so they can stop working at McDonalds. If you look at the electoral map by county in some of the rust belt states, Trump completely flipped the districts from blue to red in several states.  His message resonated with them, and now he's going to need to deliver.  Should be an interesting four years.
Maybe go to college if you don't want to work at McDonalds.
Quote:Hillary lost because the people are tired of her bull [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

The people just took this nation back..

#Trump
She lost because she's a woman.
I thought it was because she's a royal ungrateful [BLEEP]. But you're smarter and more eloquent than me jj, so I'll take your word for it.
Quote:Maybe she'll divorce Bill now...long overdue.

She needs his speaking fees.  If he can still get them.
She lost because she's a lying, conniving, extortionist, witch who should be in prison already.

Quote:She lost because she's a woman.

Bull poop.
Quote:She lost because she's a lying, conniving, extortionist, witch who should be in prison already.
You could use all those adjectives to describe Trump too..... but you can add racist and bigot to that as well.
Quote:She lost because she's a woman.

Please, keep these hits coming. They're hilarious.
Quote:You could use all those adjectives to describe Trump too..... but you can add racist and bigot to that as well.

Only if you're a low information observer.

And if you are, you could also add those to her as well.  Laughing about getting a child rapist off, attacking her rapist husband's accusers, calling african american youth "super predators..."

You leftist wackos need to quit pretending Trump is any more "evil" than the witch you voted for that rightfully lost.

+1 pirk

There's a lot of reasons she lost but I think one reason that the networks won't say is that middle class white america feels alienated. And they responded in the best way possible, used their vote to create real change.

Leading up to this election, white males were told they don't matter as much anymore, our government has made the BLM group legitimate (I sympathize with the message but not their violent tactics), and Hillary was talking amnesty for illegals.

Add to that all the factors already mentioned in this thread and you have a Trump victory.
Calling people racists and bigots just because they disagree with you politically is like the little boy who cried wolf...It just ain't working anymore.
Quote:Maybe go to college if you don't want to work at McDonalds.

You sound like an ardent conservative. Man, your panties must be wadded up tight.
Quote:Calling people racists and bigots just because they disagree with you politically is like the little boy who cried wolf...It just ain't working anymore.

I can only imagine how these brainchildren act in work meetings.

Maybe that's the issue.  They just don't have a job where they interact with people other than asking "what kind of sauce would you like for the tenders?"

Idiocracy.
Quote:You sound like an ardent conservative. Man, your panties must be wadded up tight.

So far up he's wearing them inside out.
Everyone is ignoring the fact that I think the SCOTUS had something to do with it. Do we want a Constitutionalist on it?Or a Left Winger that will destroy the intent the framers had for us?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8