Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Final analysis: Experts weigh in on Jaguars-Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final analysis: Experts weigh in on Jaguars-Titans

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...95b0c6fdb5

Jaguars experts break down Sunday’s game between the Jaguars and Tennessee Titans at EverBank Field in Jacksonville
Can someone stop Jaxson from spamming the entire message board constantly? 

Seriously - this needs to stop.
It's a news bot. Brings the latest info to us!
(09-16-2017, 07:44 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]It's a news bot.  Brings the latest info to us!

Yeah, but it doesn't have to start a new thread every friggin time.  

It's annoying.  At least have a pinned thread at the top labeled "latest news" or something and it can spam one thread instead of hijacking the entire message board.
It is a bit annoying
(09-16-2017, 07:48 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]It is a bit annoying

Yes it is.
I also hate it
I <3 jaxson

You people just don't understand the life of a bot.

You have to constantly bring people news knowing everyone is going to be pissed at you just for doing your job.

Then you have to go home to the mrs.bot and the junior bots and look them in their little bot faces knowing they will grow up to be hated as well.

The struggle is real.
(09-16-2017, 06:56 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone stop Jaxson from spamming the entire message board constantly? 

Use the Report button whenever you want. I certainly have done it.
(09-16-2017, 09:50 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]I <3 jaxson

You people just don't understand the life of a bot.

You have to constantly bring people news knowing everyone is going to be pissed at you just for doing your job.

Then you have to go home to the mrs.bot and the junior bots and look them in their little bot faces knowing they will grow up to be hated as well.

The struggle is real.

[Image: 7476354-1x1-700x700.png]
(09-16-2017, 07:47 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 07:44 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]It's a news bot.  Brings the latest info to us!

Yeah, but it doesn't have to start a new thread every friggin time.  

It's annoying.  At least have a pinned thread at the top labeled "latest news" or something and it can spam one thread instead of hijacking the entire message board.

I agree. We don't need links to non-stories and O-Zones. But if the bot only posted links to real news like our injury reports and player transactions, it would be more likeable.
(09-16-2017, 09:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 06:56 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone stop Jaxson from spamming the entire message board constantly? 

Use the Report button whenever you want. I certainly have done it.

And please stop it. It's not spam. We know it's here, you don't need to report it.
It's a way to make the board seem more active... that's why they won't turn it off.
(09-16-2017, 10:34 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]It's a way to make the board seem more active... that's why they won't turn it off.

The Home Team section is active enough without it. Where we don't have enough activity is The College Game.
Just put jaxson on ignore...problem solved.
(09-16-2017, 11:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Just put jaxson on ignore...problem solved.

Done. But that still does not hide the thread titles on the forum index, which is what makes the posts seem like spam to some people.
So does anyone really believe that Jaxson isn't the same person as clot, tinhorn, and tack? I mean seriously, they all show up at the same time and do the same thing. If doing what he is doing isn't a violation of COC, then COC needs to be changed.
(09-16-2017, 11:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 11:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Just put jaxson on ignore...problem solved.

Done. But that still does not hide the thread titles on the forum index, which is what makes the posts seem like spam to some people.

Be happy there is still a message board to come to instead of complaining about it. Things are a little different here, learn to embrace it.
(09-17-2017, 12:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 11:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Done. But that still does not hide the thread titles on the forum index, which is what makes the posts seem like spam to some people.

Be happy there is still a message board to come to instead of complaining about it. Things are a little different here, learn to embrace it.
I can honestly say thanks to all of those involved with the successful migration of the board but the constant spamming takes away from the integrity of what the board truly merits, that is all.
(09-17-2017, 12:29 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 12:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Be happy there is still a message board to come to instead of complaining about it. Things are a little different here, learn to embrace it.
I can honestly say thanks to all of those involved with the successful migration of the board but the constant spamming takes away from the integrity of what the board truly merits, that is all.

It's a work in progress...
Pages: 1 2