Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I thought the elections were rigged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just for the record, we're all good now right?
Clearly, the polls were, so it isn't unreasonable for people to believe that the outcome may be too.
0bama is still my president and he says fraud doesn't happen.

I said all a lot I thought the polls were rigged and it turns out to be right.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was rigged and she lost despite it.
Quote:I said all a lot I thought the polls were rigged and it turns out to be right.

The polls were at the very least poorly sampled to skew the results in a way the  media wanted.  Mainstream media has much egg on their face today as a result of this election.  There's a whole lot of explaining to do.

Quote:I wouldn't be suprised if it was rigged and she lost despite it.

Anything is possible.  I tend to think that the rigged claim about the election itself was a bit of a reach, but there were definitely fraudulent activities on a small scale reported all over the place.  Not enough to impact the results obviously. 
Quote:Just for the record, we're all good now right?

that's because, like Obama, you dont even know what "rigged" means

mainstream news was completely sold out for Hillary, all that propaganda behind her.  

the polls WERE rigged for the most part.  that's by design.
Quote:The polls were at the very least poorly sampled to skew the results in a way the  media wanted.  Mainstream media has much egg on their face today as a result of this election.  There's a whole lot of explaining to do.

Anything is possible.  I tend to think that the rigged claim about the election itself was a bit of a reach, but there were definitely fraudulent activities on a small scale reported all over the place.  Not enough to impact the results obviously. 

we have the damn email from Podesta instructing how to get the results they want in the "media polling"

black and white "rigging". meanwhile we had the usual suspects here telling us the polls are never wrong.  im sure in a month or two we are going to see some creative revisionist history on how most polls predicted Trump would win.

We kept seeing video after video of pollsters trying to vote Trump but it coming out Hillary, and never the other way around. The paper voting was legit, but the machines were totally rigged. I knew Trump would win if the voting wasn't rigged, but it's all the more impressive that he won despite the establishment and their minions doing all they can to cheat.

Quote:we have the damn email from Podesta instructing how to get the results they want in the "media polling"

black and white "rigging". meanwhile we had the usual suspects here telling us the polls are never wrong.  im sure in a month or two we are going to see some creative revisionist history on how most polls predicted Trump would win.

The usual suspects have been awfully quiet about the polls today. The sanctimony and smugness prior to the election appears to have hurt them. Big money on Boeing!
The DNC rigged Hillary's nomination, that's a fact.

The polls were rigged. The DNC primary was rigged. The media was clearly colluding.

Quote:The DNC rigged Hillary's nomination, that's a fact.

Her coronation was predetermined before she even announced.  Apparently some folks didn't get the memo.
Quote:The DNC rigged Hillary's nomination, that's a fact.

exactly

this isn't speculation. we have the emails where they ADMIT to this stuff

Quote:Just for the record, we're all good now right?

Hey, he can't be right all the time.
The DNC can't even rig their own primary without everyone finding out. How do you people suggest they were able to rig the general election without a single shred of evidence being found?

Quote:The DNC can't even rig their own primary without everyone finding out. How do you people suggest they were able to rig the general election without a single shred of evidence being found?

Thankfully, at a national level it isn't very possible.

But, shenanigans certainly can and do happen at a local level.

There are also other efforts that can happen on the ground to artificially sway results in targeted areas.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/...uence-u-s/

With the margins being so close, it's not unreasonable to believe those efforts certainly can be effective.

There's a lot of money out there selling a lot of bull [BLEEP] ideas, and from what we hear here from some of our resident leftist puppets, it's pretty effective.
Quote:The DNC can't even rig their own primary without everyone finding out. How do you people suggest they were able to rig the general election without a single shred of evidence being found?

we have the emails detailing the collusion between Hillary campaign and network news.  articles required approval, questions handed out before the debates to Hillary, polls being rigged to get certain results...

you say there isn't a shred of evidence yet there are literally thousands of emails detailing different aspects of collusion between government, news, political parties, foreign governments like Saudi Arabia.... what more do you want?

"not a shred of evidence"? come on.

that's true. The DNC didn't get away with it.  And why is that?  Those pesky CRIMINAL HACKERS, right? Ya, let's lock up the only REAL journalists left on this planet.

Quote:Clearly, the polls were, so it isn't unreasonable for people to believe that the outcome may be too.

Yes it is. If the outcome was rigged, Donald Trump would have lost by more votes than he won.
Quote:Yes it is. If the outcome was rigged, Donald Trump would have lost by more votes than he won.

Or maybe all the attention that was brought to the issue made it impossible to pull off. Just a thought.
Pages: 1 2