Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Henry is the real deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now you guys know what a real RB looks like.
Bye
Shut the [BLEEP] up
this guy knows what he's talking about
Yup, 6.6 ypc vs 2.9 ypc. 2.9 ypc is worse than Trent Richardson.
BDH > LDL
Well the way they played our #4 pick is deplorable. 2 plays out 2 plays out and on and on.
[Image: DJ81W4xXUAEoof_.jpg]
A good OL doesn't hurt one bit either...
I think Jax needs to spend their money almost entirely on O next yr and draft out on O completely. Maybe getting a new GM like TN did would be wise. Our new guy's only bad decision so far was Cyrprien in FA and overdrafting Davis this year but Taylor will make up for that. Henry saw 8+ defenders in the box 71% of the time today (most of any RB). He still averaged 6.6 yards per rush attempt (2nd best).
It's almost like Titan fans don't realize a good offensive lines don't make a good running back better....

If you're going to come here and troll at least make a comment about how your offensive line did a good job moving our defensive line off the ball. This kind of post just how little you know about football.
I said before the game the TN OL was going to show you week one in Houston was a Hou OL problem not a Jax trait. I think TN OL is very very underated and is the key to the turn around. But I would point out Murray ran behind the same OL yesterday and did not look nearly as good as Henry. Murray has the toe and hammy but its no excuse because Henry showed the yardage was there. And he took it when the staff finally made the change.
(09-18-2017, 11:04 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost like Titan fans don't realize a good offensive lines don't make a good running back better....

If you're going to come here and troll at least make a comment about how your offensive line did a good job moving our defensive line off the ball.  This kind of post just how little you know about football.

???...^^^#9!!!

...or didn't you realize?  Rolleyes
(09-18-2017, 11:04 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost like Titan fans don't realize a good offensive lines don't make a good running back better....

If you're going to come here and troll at least make a comment about how your offensive line did a good job moving our defensive line off the ball. This kind of post just how little you know about football.
I said all week you guys were drastically underestimating our OL (while at the same time drastically overestimating HOU's OL). But all I heard was "Sacksonville!".... "Mariota gonna get killed".... "Run game is gonna get shut down by our 'nasty' defense".
(09-18-2017, 04:12 PM)SDM Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2017, 11:04 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost like Titan fans don't realize a good offensive lines don't make a good running back better....

If you're going to come here and troll at least make a comment about how your offensive line did a good job moving our defensive line off the ball.  This kind of post just how little you know about football.
I said all week you guys were drastically underestimating our OL (while at the same time drastically overestimating HOU's OL).  But all I heard was "Sacksonville!".... "Mariota gonna get killed".... "Run game is gonna get shut down by our 'nasty' defense".

Hey welcome back!
How sad is your life to visit opposing teams boards so much?
I've never seen so many Titans fans visit AFTER a game. Kind of funny.
Well you guys kinda brought it on yourselves with all that uppity trash talk all week. Some of us joined to have actual discussion (based in reality) and friendly banter. Instead all we heard was how our team sucked. Mariota was gonna get killed. Fournette was gonna run all over us. Then post-game everyone wants us to just not say anything and go away.

Soft team. Soft forum.

See you guys week 17. Enjoy your season.
Last week I tried to tell people it would be different for the Jags going against the Titans OL. All I got was "Look at all the sacks, we got Calais Campbell now, Tacks don't stand a chance"
This tack victory wasn't as much about your O-line as you like to believe. This loss was on the Jags inability to put together an offense with the craptastic Blake Bortles. Defense can only play so hard, for so long before getting gassed. If the offense can't keep the D off the field, it will catch up to ya later in the game. That is what you witnessed second half.
Pages: 1 2